Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

The only problem I can foresee with this event is the crowd.

I'm sure there will be plenty of good sisters, but I very much doubt there will be guys of the 'right' mix (Financially and emotionally mature and responsible). They will either be too young, too old or too, erm, how should I put this last category - not forward or worldly thinking enough.

Well, thats my impression of most of the guy I come across.

Why speculate when you can go and check it out for yourself? What have you got to lose? Your 'image'? Surely you're above such nonesense.

NGONGE   

^^ I was being serious though. You're single and free. Don't be a bore. You should gather a group of your girls and treat it as a night out. You may be pleasantly surprised by the calibre of applicants. Besides, it is not as if you're obliged to leave the place on a promise. At worst, you can treat it as window-shopping and at best, it may turn out to be the best day of your life.

Ibtisam   

^^^What the hell!!! dude maaxa business keeka kuu oogisiyeh??? redface.gif lol.

I'll go when I hit 30 and looking for a new husband, hopefully those events will be the norm by then, and perfectly working rather than first such event. ;)

Oh I forgot to add, lots of second wife hunters too :eek:

I'm sure the words 'Muslim Sisters' will reach their ears as ‘willing to be second wife’... LoL.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^ I forgot about that one as well. Can you even imagine going somewhere knowing everyone else is there for the same reason, it is like a market of commodities.... redface.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^What the hell!!! dude maaxa business keeka kuu oogisiyeh???
redface.gif
lol.

I'll go when I hit 30 and looking for a new husband, hopefully those events will be the norm by then, and perfectly working rather than first such event.
;)

No they will not. Not if everyone thinks about them in the way you, CL and Serenity do.

Cara.   

Ngonge, I for one would give my right arm to have the opportunity to go.

You know how awkward getting-to-know-one-another conversations between men and women can get? Lame questions about what kind of movies/books/music you like?

Well imagine that, only with a sheikh sitting beside you. Every answer will be a panicky "Qur'an of course!".

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ and you would still give your right arm to go and experience that madness. :D lool

Hahaha @ with sheikh nest to you. What gave you that idea?? loooooool.

Cara.   

Ibti, about the sheikh, I just like the idea so much I'm going to believe there is.

It's going to be a great day.

CL, LOL @ commodities. I imagine you would be asking about warranties, and return policies, and how much mileage you can expect to get before you will need to change the carburetor.