Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^^^ I hate to be pedantic sxb...but seriously you had all the time to analyse and count his assets, where in your logic you thought "if I were him, I would/could have done this and that for the Darfur hundreds dying day in & day out!" but never stopped (spent time) to see what you could do for them, with your actions, money, energy and with all other abilities you possess

Aaar aadanahaanaa!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Shar ma'arke:

Though paradoxically considered as today's Muslim leaders, one among them is Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal bin Abdul Aziz Alsaud, the world’s thirteenth richest person (according to Forbes), actually owns the prestigious Mount Kenya Safari Club, a club/hotel/restaurant that serves both liquor and exclusive wines.

While in Darfur Hundreds Die Every Day Mainly from Starvation

Wonder if he ever gets this on his conscience. We shall all on one beautiful/gloomy day answer the almighty.

A marvellous lodge btw..

He was given $1m as a start up by his father and became bankrupt within 6 months! The money he has to today is due to his 'prince' status and nothing more however much he tries to portray a business man persona. I'm fed-up of this guy.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^^ I hate to be pedantic sxb...but seriously you had all the time to analyse and count his assets, where in your logic you thought "if I were him, I would/could have done this and that for the Darfur hundreds dying day in & day out!" but never stopped (spent time) to see what you could do for them, with your actions, money, energy and with all other abilities you possess

Aaar aadanahaanaa!

^^So strait-laced. Well, if you didn't know, it effortlessly takes one a second to find his assets. So easy that I read about him as well as many other prominent persons around the world, all in just one article.

Apropos of the logic part, If I was as wealthy as he is I wouldn't do all that you say. But I hope not. You took so wrong in your bootless presage. Try to read between the lines. I'm just pertubed by the state of muslims today.

N.O.R.F   

I'm limping :(

There goes my plans for a bit of footy this afternoon :rolleyes:

I'll just have to lounge at the pool then :D

N.O.R.F   

Change of plan again! The water is too cold!!!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Can either of you even swim?
:D

I'll have you know I competed in regional swimming championships as a youngster :cool:

NGONGE   

A UK regional swimming champion that thinks the water in Dubai is too cold? Xaaax, Mr Ambassador, wid dis malab ofi youRas you ARE sa boiling us. :D