Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

You started so strong, I was even impressed with am single and proud statements coming from you then within 3min you deteriorated to

there are men everywhere, it is a matter of finding someone with quality

Aaliyyah   

lol@ geek...only if he is a multimillionair....so I could demand a divorce and walk out with half of his income smile.gif

lol cynical am proud of being single, dnt twist it icon_razz.gif I am just saying no need to date just cuz everyone else is doing it, be proud of who you are and take your time finding someone who is worth it.

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool, sorry, But can I ask... WHAT on earth do you have against geeks?? Only think I have against them is that I’m jealous I'm not one myself! Can you imagine! redface.gif

Malika   

Ibti,geeks can be a bore! You want someone that is partially geek and partially a player.. ;) Oh dont forget he has to have a healthy balance in his account too..

Aaliyyah   

I think there is a limit to everything. I dont like party freaks who attend every wedding/party nor do i like geeks.

lol@ jealous hahahah

Ibtisam   

^^^^^ You see I like both extremes, But I would not want to be a party/wedding animal, I’d hate to be one, I find it uncomfortable,. But Party/ wedding people are funny, I like to watch /hear about it. But I would pay to be a geek.

Aaliyyah   

^partially player merely she means he knows how to have a good time smile.gif now dnt tell me you wanna marry a geek? so now i see why you are attracted to that bangali guy I bet he sits front of you in the lecture and his serious mood got to you.

opz I hope you laugh it off this is a joke... :D no more jokes abt ur bangali boi, i bet he is shopping for you as we speak...

Malika   

^LOL..Aaliyah,when did this happen? Ibti /Bengali guy/lecture/crush.... :D

Now you dont want a dog,just a guy that knows what he is all about!..a man with a presence...xaax! :D

Ibtisam   

AALiyah!^^^^^Looooooooooooool. As of matter of fact, You are on the money! :D Damn yaa kuu sheeki?? Loool HAHAH

Malika :

I can have fun for both of us, he can remain a geek. I'm telling you geek is the future. :D

Malika   

Ibti,a geek is a safe bet,there is a gurantee he will be a whiz in some high flying paying job..maarka waa runtaa.

Lol@Aaliyah,I told you before dont spend too much time with Islamahaa.. :D