Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^^ lol Naaga deex baax or join in!!

AAliyah:

Can you imagine if they came back to the west... coming out with crazy things like, can you order caasiir from the shop, and we are like yaa?? order a can of coke aah?? WHAT is wrong with your two perfectly fine legs, walk to the shop, aint no one delivering a can of coke in London

Aaliyyah   

Chubacka lol I take that as a compliment, I sound like my ayeeyo yeeeey what better compliment can one strive for smile.gif

Ibti, I can tell they are spoiled beyond imagination.....guess bringing them to the west for few months can put them on track ...

by the way, Happy V-day ye all ....

--------------

luv is in the air

N.O.R.F   

I cant remember the last time I made tea for myself at work and the car gets a good clean every week from the same 'office boy'.

Aaliyyah   

Northerner lol you are spoiled...no wonder you have so much time in ur hands ...start getting ur tea for a change icon_razz.gif

---------------------

luv is in the air

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, North, halkaa kuu jooji sheekad plz. :D

AAliyah you can say that again.

Erm Erm, Happy V-day if it's ur kind thing. smile.gif Maxad doing gaarensay for V-day??

Aaliyyah   

^ gonna go and watch a movie with couple of my friends. Darn I was playing hard to get, now i don't even have a guy to take me out smile.gif

------------------

luv is in the air

chubacka   

dats terrible North.

lol @ playing hard to get!

one of my asian friends was telling me how she celebrates it (she's married) i thought it was such a white thing.

Happy V-day if it's ur kind thing. Maxad doing gaarensay for V-day??

LOL

Aaliyah if you keep this up I am afraid you will have to say bye bye to that big wedding…. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^ lol dnt break my heart not yet dee icon_razz.gif

chubacka lol if you are a muslim and married there is nothing with celeberating it. but, if you are just dating and you see everyone else is so cozy, and hugging kissing you name it. Your date can go wrong, so yeh don't celebarate as a muslim if you are just dating..like it is hard to maintain a halaal dating.....am i making sense hahahha