Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Chubacka:

Yeah I've seen him two times, first time, I was not impressed, second time I saw him @ the love music, hate racism festival and I thought he was funny. ( I was high on sugar and in a good mood that day though) :D

CL, I know that much, (she can’t hide from me) what’s with exposing the lady!!

Malika; yeah there was, ages ago.

Malk, as you have seen life is a shit sis yani leo ni siku mbaya kabisa, btw you should move to London pronto but then again if you have a good deal wherever you are and it takes you 35min why join the moody club? But should you opt for London then don’t worry ibtis has spare rooms crush at hers and she is soo hospitable I can testify to that…

“it will be a novelty seeing a faraax on stage...” novelty and faraax in same sentence…..mhhh

Aaliyyah   

Ibtisam is that you? you got ur nickname back lol

thanks for your input, you make a lota sense. Perhaps, I will stop wearing high heels. even though it is whats in ur niyah that matters. I wear it as a fashion purpose not to change the way i look since am already tall.

I guess I will have to speak to a wadaad abt that matter. Jazakaalaahu khyr.

Ngonge lol naah I have reached my limit, won't get taller. I think at the age of 18 ppl reach their limit in terms of height.

later ye all

Baluug   

Actually some girls keep growing til they're 20 or 21, it's guys who stop growing earlier.

P.S. I read hadith about how women during the prophet(SCW)'s time would wear some sort of bells or something like that around their ankles that would make noise and draw attention to themselves when they walked, and the prophet SCW outlawed them, that's what I think is the issue, because high heels make noise when you walk. I have no idea what the ruling is, though.

-Lily-   

Cadan, I think they used to wear bracelets around their ankles that obviously giggled. Allah knows best.

I don't like shoes that make noise, and worse yet other ppl's shoes that make noise. Depending on the surface sometimes it can't be avoided.