Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^add 3 to that, and you are home. when I said perfect... I meant national average height for women. Officially I'm not short :D Lool HAHa

Ibtisam   

^^^ Can't wear those damn thing for more than four hours. Pluz I'm always running late everywhere and I like to be able to run around without fear of breaking my ankles or falling flat on my face. You should only wear heels, if you have the luxury of strolling everywhere and hired help, or at least a driver. :D

Who is Mr. Shades??? :confused: I guess that answers your question

Malika   

^Lol..dee Mr Shades[mar..]

CL,nini tena?

Its a beautiful day, the sun is shining the birds are singing[they woke me up this morning..bless their beautiful chirpy noises!

And I got two more days before half term..hurray!

You should meet my mate, for the past6 yrs I have yet to see her on flats actually I don’t think she owns any and she is on 5inces red devils metal heels everyday.. She even manages to run in them….some of us have no choices but to wear them but I always say one must always carry flats in our bag hence the mammoth bags woman carry this days….

Ps there is something abt heels though you wear them you instantly transformed into a sexy thing I mean your walk, your stature, the extension it adds to your legs..

p.s.s I though your motto was die for fashion, as for Mr Shades why I cant understand why you will deny knowing him aren’t you sensitive to his feelings?

Ibtisam   

Ps there is something abt heels though you wear them you instantly transformed into a sexy thing I mean your walk, your stature, the extension it adds to your legs..

Hence why people argue about its Hala' ness. :D

Let me in on the joke...Waayo kaan baas ee Mr. Shades laa daaho??

Malika:

U sure we are in the same country?? It was raining when I woke up :( and the shining sun is misleading...it is freezing!