Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ I'm already banned from that party. I have no proble with Dahia (or you going there). Though, for some reason, I always picture you two (and Val) being more comfortable in a 'saaar / zaaar' party!

Aaliyyah   

I went to gym today (been paying for over 5yrs and went about 5 times). Bal maxaa igeeyey. Every bone is aching.

DD sis you will get use to it. I go to the gym twice a week. So, stick to your plans. If you go back every few yrs you won't get the hang of it.

p.s. NG what is "saar/zaar" party?

Malika   

"saaar" aa????? Ngonge meel baa iga dacdee[hope that is how you spell that word]..an image of an elder women with a big head wrap come to mind when I think of saar parties.Markaa adii see naguu aragtee.. :mad: ..just kidding,but honestly what are saar parties?

Ms DD   

Aaliyah

How are you habiibti? Long time no chat smile.gif

Inshallah you and your family are well.

Now I have plenty of free time, I might go to the gym more often. Although I wanted to learn how to swim. I was invited to go with couple of friends to Sharm Al Sheikh and not sure wether muslim women could swim there?

Dont worry about NGonge, he has his own little lingo that no one can understand.

Why would Dahia and I and Val be attending shaash saar party only? We can boogie with the best of them. I can assure you.

Aaliyyah   

^^^^Ms DD alhmadu lilaah am doing well, so is my family. Thanks for asking hun, hopefully things are going great w/ you and yr family.

As for swimming, we have "all women" swimming places in Toronto, so check out a decent modest place you can swim.

and am still waiting ..whats shaash saar party (never heard of it)?

Aaliyyah   

^^ Ghanima hasn't invited us yet.

lets wait for our invitation cards or better yet lets just barge in. We are Somalis after all :D

Ms DD   

Welcome Nomadique to the party. It is a mixture of shaash saar and swimming party.

Shaash saar is when the honeymoon ends (usually after days) and you join the wifehood. That is when you have a party. I think.

Malika   

Aaliyah you havent been to a shaash saar before,suug baal Ms DD hakuu sharaxdo..

Hello Nomadique..Welcome through smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

^^^Ms DD are you referring to the 7th day? how the lady has a party after being married 7 days. That I heard of and been to.

Even though, I think it is waste of time. Once you have the meher/all ladies party and a wedding. That is like three parties right there. so there is no need for a 7th day. But, you know how people are..... ;)

Nomadique, join in hun...

Ms DD   

yes Aaliyah.

Anyone has experience of being married to Arab man? Are they always posesive and masochists?