Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^^^I just got a new offer with better pay.I couldn't be happier than I am.All I had to say under my breath was Alhamdulilah while the HR manager was listing the benefits.I am grateful to Allah for answering my prayer of getting out of my overworked underpaid position.Life is good and may Allah answer the prayer of those still searching for that good job!

PS Valenteenah, I will soon be in good behaviour too.LOL

AKA Stoic

-Lily-   

I’ve had such a lazy day, half the office are out, including 4 out of 5 bosses. It’s been a good day, but I just want to go home now... :(

good luck with your new jobs Val & Stoic

As for me, I've started a new job and I'm on a temporary good behaviour contract until I get settled in. My surfing is currently confined to checking emails during my lunch 1/2hr

Congratulations to Both Stoic & Valenteenah.

-Lily-   

^^ I see you have been seriously Americanized, what is 'Brawny'? Now an image of a greesy African American guy comes to mind. Farax Brown was so much more James Bond like...oh well.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^^ I see you have been seriously Americanized, what is 'Brawny'? Now an image of a greesy African American guy comes to mind. Farax Brown was so much more James Bond like...oh well.

Lool@Greasy A.American hahaha. Some girls like the greasy rugged look. Just imagine a greasy rugged Farax ;)

I dont like the tone of Brawny Either.

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^early start?

Oh yeah. Early start = early departure. I like to be out of there by 4.30pm latest. Wanna enjoy our fleeting summer. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^ At least you have the four seasons. I don’t know if its May or December here. Not necessarily a good thing,,,,,

Aaaahhhhh, coffee,,,,,,