Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^I can't keep up now, LoL. When is the August bank holiday? If I have another job by then I will consider your offer. You should have run it by Serenity first! smile.gif

Nom, Zanzibar for next summer inshallah when a friend will be in TZ.

-Lily-   

Sheh I would recomend China! I hear it's breath takingly beautiful, not the mega cities of course. Depends what you want out of your hol.

Africa is always nice.

As the angry xalimo said, we are thinking Milan - for shopping or Barcelona, because everyone has seen it but us.

The other mini away day is with the company. This time, its somewhere in the British isles. Not confirmed yet. But I'm not sure I will go.

NGONGE   

Val, you silly mare, I don't live or work in Edgeware Road! I'm not really sure if I should be offended by the accusation.

I can't type much on this thread. Bloody shiny kabtan kaluun is giving me a headache :(

NGONGE   

Aaaaah! That's much better smile.gif

Why Africa? And if you're going to Africa, maxa somalia ku diiday? Don't you want to follow in the great Xantus footsteps and milk an orgi in miye? :D

Ah...well if it's a 10 day holiday you're looking for, then go with your heart. I would second the Mozambique suggestion, Sheh. It's been on my mind too. I hear it's incredibly beautiful (if you are able to ignore the absolute poverty).

Yup. I've 12days for the rest of the year and I'm sure waxaan ku dhameyn doonaa maalin here and maalin there.

But if I do manage to hang on to them till the end of the year, I'm hopin to visit Bali (because I almost went there last year but got ill :( ). I've a whole itinerary for that part of the globe.

NG, I'll go after you've been. smile.gif

Serenity, Bali away from the tourists is awesome- not been to Indonesia but I too once had an itinerary planned for it. I have a lot more holiday left than you but want to leave some so I can take it off my notice period and leave 3 weeks after handing in notice and not 4. When the new employers ask or assume I'm on a 4 week notice I will say yes- technically I am- and ask for a week between jobs. That way I will have a two week break and will have a higher income so will be able to afford a second holiday. Brilliant. smile.gif Inshallah it works out.

Wasn't going to go anywhere whilst still at this job but if I don't take a break soon I will do something big and bad or worse something big and bad will do me.

Val, prices will be sky-high so my heart will have to be understanding. smile.gif