Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

North, saaxib, why are you letting that toothless mafeeq get between us? Get me my xalow, man. (please) smile.gif

Serenity, I am home today, could not get out of bed for anyone or anything, Booking an appointment with the doc. And surfing for a holiday in August- if the biyatch approves it.

Lady B got busted at a meeting yesterday for a whopper of a lie she told another manager- in an email. She wasn't around but the other manager went RED in the face and said he'd take it up with her- and he will do so in a meeting I'm certain and embarrass her. The satisfaction I got from that moment alone kept me going for the rest of the day.

I feel like I have something chronic.

Get well Sheh.

Hopefully I'm gonna be going on a mini holiday in August too (actually two) :D . Where are you thinking?

Blv it or not, this is the only site loading up and working for me today (besides google). I cant log into msn, yahoo messenger, youtube, hotmail, or the web application im supposed to be busy building. I'm so annoyed!

And everyone here has taken leave :mad:

Keep a girl company people!

Serenity, the weather will be extreme in quite a few places and I don't want to be gone for too long. Cuba, Mali, Mexico. Where are you off to?

3:45pm. At home. Have to wait a week to see the Doc. About to send off CV to a couple of people. I've never had a job hunt in which previous co-workers helped me out like this. Haven't had to talk to an agent yet!

'Toothless mafeeq'? NG, you're spoiling me with all this amaan.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

NG
, I'm not sure if I mentioned it but Val is petrified of meeting you/running into you. We were at edgeware road the other day and she was looking around to see if you were in the vicinity.. and then she wouldnt let me go to all the big restaurants, so we settled for a little (and rather expensive) one. Bal inanta maxaad ku sameysey?

Serenity, waad af dheer tahay! :mad:

I'm certainly not petrified of Mr Faantax.

Sheh,

Sounds like you're having a rough time. Talking of holidays, Serenity and I are planning a shopping break in Milan/Barcelona to take advantage of the August bank holiday weekend. You should come. It will be fun. :cool: