Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^^ Enjoy the break smile.gif

It's the weekend for JB and North. This place is going to be DEAD today.

N.O.R.F   

^^At my desk. Just got back from Salaatal Jumca. Have to make the time up for taking next Thurs off. No one in office. Just surfing,,,,

So, I'm sure you're all eager to know how it went yesterday with Abdi and the other 7 potential grads :D .

I'm sad to report he will not be joining us :( ... but the chosen candidates are super smile.gif . He was very nice though (thats code for 'easy on the eye' ;) ).

I know he did really well in his presentation (the best actually), but I was told his tests didnt go well. :( .

Oh well!! I really wanted another Somali! :(

p.s. The recruitment continues... so if you know any Somali graduates in the IT field who KNOW their stuff and are personable, PM me and I'll be happy to forward them the details.

p.p.s Please dont PM me in an attempt to know where I work! I'll ONLY reply to genuine PM's, preferably from people I'm already acquainted with (or through someone I'm acquainted with).

^^^^well..we know ways to get around that - don't we?

So what is the plan? last day at work...ehmm..ehmm...few planning and wall the big day huh?

Cheers

I'm goin to a wedding tonight (another reason I'm in such a jolly mood today smile.gif .

And I'm leavin the office by 4:30pm. Another hooray.

And no work whatsoever over the weekend, i just handed in major work this morning :D:D

Life is beautiful.

^^^ Apparently The Abdi fella saw Serenity and intentionaly messed up the test...well of course in order to fail so he wont get to work with her! who does?

Cheers