Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Hardly any rain here! Did you move to the north or something? Sheffield will suit your temperament you know.

Magaaladaa iska daa saxib. At least we can walk around our xaafado at 3pm on a Saturday :D

Ibtisam   

^^Already?? WHy are u still here, Thought you would be gone by now!!

Dabshid, so will they let u finish early??

lool @cara, please drop the name, so i can put my money down. :D

Malika   

Lool,Dabshid reminds me of a friend,she actually turned up at work,when she wasnt meant to be in that day..talk about dedication!

Dabshid,that is a must put on the CV..lol!

I am sitting here,re typing my CV,for I have seen a Job tailor made for me..so i must think of the sugar coated untruth to put in the CV.. smile.gif

Som@li   

Actually, one week, I start 7:30, then the next week I start 9 am, that is what creates the confussion, Sunday and Monday I was working at night, then today, I came at 7.30.

Xanthus, Yes, they will let me finnish early, if there is no major tasks pending at 3:30.

Munira, what ever you put on the CV, be ready to answer questions of the interviewee, one can always know what is bedind the surface! lol

anyway, good luck!

it is a good day to be alive today.

Can't sleep properly last night for some unknown reasons. it must be the movie i watched ,, that was so nice ,, what was da name ? ,, Hmmmm, undecent proposal

N.O.R.F   

I was at the airport again last night to help someone collect their lost baggage. Reer UK are doing my head in!!!!!!!

Ibtisam   

loool North, I agree open a travel agency to get dosh on the side, and rip these UK folks off, even before they reach somalia. lol :D

lool :nollywood

Som@li   

North, have you seen how hard it is to get a ticket to Somalia these days? My uncle who came from States, with only 3 weeks Holiday,couldnt get a ticket, I had to use all my resources to get for him,it is time the airlines which operate from here should plan for the summer,by increasing the flights!

Some people were forced to go to Somalia via Ethiopia!

Advice, Book your ticktets with return date early. and again confirm with the airline office back home.