Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

^I found out you can select a highlighter or felt tip pen kind of pointer during the slide show. My dream is to one day, while someone is asking a convoluted question, to casually scribble "F U" across the screen while nodding and smiling.

One day.

Originally posted by Cara:

^I found out you can select a highlighter or felt tip pen kind of pointer during the slide show. My dream is to one day, while someone is asking a convoluted question, to casually scribble "F U" across the screen while nodding and smiling.

One day.

^^^^Lovely :D I'm sure the dude will say "A A" icon_razz.gif

Cheers

-Lily-   

Naughty Cara.

Anyone know where you can buy those big boxing bags that you hang up & punch the hell out of?

Just realized I've over a 1000 posts. Is there an exclusive lounge in SOL where plus 1000s hang out?

Malika   

^^^Lool, I am sure they will send you the secret code soon.. smile.gif

I'm sensing a delibarate isolation from my collegues, this morning they are all chatting about how they got drunk last night, and about their little pets,acting all buddy buddy...aarg is this a form institutional racism,? :confused:

-Lily-   

Munira ignore them. Why would you want to be included in pet talk? Or who drank how many pints?

You could always wait till they are done and start another convo.

Malika   

^^^True,ignoring them would be better..its just so bloody unfair the management team are so buddy buddy with everyone else that isnt black but for us the black staff, they tend to be business only...alright better not let myself have a race complex issue here, am a SOMALI, proud and beautiful...Lol, that usually works for me..He He He :D:D

I think we should make this thread a 100 pages today smile.gif .

Why is it so quiet in here today? And whats with the news articles all over the general section?

Ms DD   

I have done Tae Bo last night and jilbo iguma yaalaan this morning.

Hope this makes it 100 Serenity (the mere sound of your name sends tranquility to me :D )

Ibtisam   

^^^LOOL. I think this shall make it to 100pages! If not I shall sue serenity and her damn thread. Ngonge is just mad it is not his thread “boredom” that made it to 100pages!