Sign in to follow this  
FatB

and they say get married

i Know everyone is running out of london 2day i cant wait for my bank holiday 2 start which is in abt 2hrs :rolleyes: so ibto doing anything amazing this long wekend.

jacl make me one 2, ibti less work is good, double pay even better...

wow ,, congratulations ,,,,,, hope you'll have a nice time and wonderful off days

I need to take some days along with this weekend i guess ,,,,,,,, lemme see my boss bal :D

He is out for a meeting now ,,,, he'll be back soon but he doesn't have the right to say NO ,, i deserve a lot of holidays ,,,,,,,,,, :D

Here is your coffee :

Coffee.jpg

Ibtisam   

JAc you player, i'm sure Mizz CC (confused child) will have something to say about that. :D CL I guess i'm see iyado timaah luug gigidiayo :D

tell em Dabshid

ibti am wearing buluko hair ( i think that is suppose 2 mean fake hair excusa my somali lol) she can pull it darling i shall buy a new one no worries nooh :D

ps there is nothing taking place btw me and that man aka jacl gosh am a woman married 2 my shoes and i took a vow never 2 cheat on my shoes for better for worse, richer or poor in sickness and in health.... jacl is a man stuck in somalia now wht would i do with qaxooti fido dido aah :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :

Ibtisam   

^^^I guess you gave up on your dream of a back up in Somalia then :D , yet you are willing for some child to pull off your wig rag off due to following him around, my my, my :D

Here is a question, would you ever wear a wig? No offence but I find it freaky, especially human hair, which is suppose to be the best, I heard to buy Indian virgin hair will set you back £2000, :D lool. I’d rather SHAVE MY HEAD then wear a wig or extensions. :rolleyes: