Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Greetings From the Beautiful Borama

Nephissa   

Alla fulaysanaa oo wadno waynaa! Waryaa JB, Somaliland kaliya ha ku dhex meer-meeraysane, goormaa topic dhahaayo 'Muqdishu fiirso dacalada' soo dhajinaysaa? ood nin Dalmar ah noqonaysaa? waa ku sidee, maxaa ku daari.. :D

^Read the title, Burco aad qafiifte adnee.

Chubacka..Hopefully you enjoyed it overall. Beats being stuck at work. I should have called in sick. And Oh, the dude was my great uncle smile.gif

Somali-Sayid..Jb Xamar wuuku dhaxlumaa. Xamer is not dusty little town where you could stand at one end and see the other end. Besides, half way a soo maraaya inoo laabto ka cabsoonaa like these two reer guys coming Hargeysa with siisoo-one was sleep and other driving. Going through Jowhar, the dude who was sleeping got and saw Somali Bantus, turn to his friend and says war dee Qowdhan xadkii baa dhaafte naceli.

NGONGE   

What Burco with dogs? There is no place on this earth like Burco. Stop trying to bask in its great glory.

Reminds me of the silly joke about the three women from Hargeisa, Borama and Burco.

One day the three women met and agreed that they shall go on strike and stop cooking, washing or cleaning their houses. Let the husbends do it, they said.

After a week, they met again and started comparing notes.

The Hargeisa woman said: I went home that day and told him about my new plan. He didn't say anything. The first day went by and I didn't see any change. The second day went by and I didnt' see any change. But on the third day, he put his apron on and started washing and cleaning.

The Borama woman said: I went home that day and told him about my new plan. He didn't say anything. The first day went by and I didn't see any change. The second day went by and I didn't see any change. But on the third day, he got dressed and went out to do the shopping for the house then cooked me a great meal.

The Burco woman said: I went home that day and told him about my new plan. He didn't say anything. The first day went by and I couldn't see anything. The second day went by and I couldn't see anything. The third day went by and I couldn't see anything. But, on the fourth day, I was able to see a little with my left eye. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^ :eek: You silly man! Better Edit that before you cannot see out of your little eyes for few days. I'm sure they have no problem beating men icon_razz.gif

LOL@NG, so burco men are violent. ha! News flash.

Laakin, what happened to you, for some reason, you come across as a *****cat peace loving creature of comfort.

NGONGE   

^^ Who told you I am not violent? I still remember the boy I beat up when I was eight. Finish ban ka dhigay.

looooooooooooooooooool@all of you ,,,, crazy ppl baad tihiin dhamaantiin oon midh laga reebin aniga mooyaane ,, :D

hahaha@Ngonge ,,, Yes i agree with you on that silly joke. There is a famous story about Burco men calling a doctor to tell him to be ready tonite coz he is planning to beat his wife up ... :D

Well, i'm back to the usual place ,,, I doubt i can put some photos here but i'll do my best. My friend have all the pics and i can't reach him right now as he is too damn lazy to bring them to me. I'll put some on the FB anyway ,,, hehe

I've some stories to tell though ,,,, some good and ehem ,, stories ,,, :D