Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

It is possible,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Here

I never really thought about it until recently. Mainly due to a the adventures of a colleague of mine. Would be great to see the Dome of the Rock and there IS a way around the stamping of the passport.

This is the principal point of land access to Israel and is nearly always crowded. It is also here that the security controls are the most stringent: you can confidently expect to be held up for several hours. It is nevertheless very popular with "travellers" since it is the only way that you can pass into Israel by land without having your passport stamped by the Jordan border officials. Thus if you are careful to ensure that Israeli officials stamp a sheet of paper to be inserted into your passport, you can escape the "Israeli stamp stigma" which will bar you from entrance into Syria and Lebanon among other countries.

Be a bit careful that you re-enter Jordan, also via the King Hussein Bridge, within the lifetime of your Jordanian visa. Evidently you cannot get a new one in Israel (it would be a complete giveaway!) and visas are not issued at the King Hussein Bridge for the same reasons as above.

Read more

Buuxo   

I always wanted to know this. I don't really care about entrying syria or leb...just don't want to go through 'Israel'officials. but i guess there's no way around that.

NGONGE   

Or you can fly from London and ask the Israeli guys not to stamp your passport. People do that all the time.