Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

A Week In Somaliland!

Paragon   

^Lol. What are your reasons for visiting Somaliland? Huh? Maxaa lagu sheegey meesha ninyoow. Let me in on the 411. smile.gif

NGONGE, lol. Temptations indeed. Mararka qaarkood maslaxadaa ku jira in la is celiyo, waayo qaarbaa sidii kursi duqoobey kugu kala daadanayaa. Then it'll be 50 halaad bixi illeen Europe baad ka timiye. Then the publicity. :D

FB, you're welcome ....

I don't know everyone is saying "see u in two months" this year ,,,,, xageen waxan oo dad ah kala gayn bal ,,,,,,,, :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

FB, you're welcome ....

I don't know everyone is saying "see u in two months" this year ,,,,, xageen waxan oo dad ah kala gayn bal ,,,,,,,,
:D

^Hawl adiga kuu taale weeye. Group samee. smile.gif

^Lol. What are your reasons for visiting Somaliland? Huh? Maxaa lagu sheegey meesha ninyoow. Let me in on the 411.

I got family there,Xaaji :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

NG. Waxaas iga daaye, how was the marfish session? I have always fantasized about woqoyi jaad session.(dont ask folks).

One of the a kind, saaxib. It was the best part of the whole journey but I only chewed just the once (and it was more than enough). :D:D

Blessed   

Inaan wax qasaa kuu ficaan. :D

You shouldn't have told Ibti bout this. Wey kula kacaysaa. :D

BTW, did I ever tell you that you sound so much like my brother. You probably know him, Hargaisuu intaa dhex wareegayaa.