Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

Yaa?

Blessed   

I feel greatly Blessed by Allah, my life is and has been pretty fabulous, Alhamdulilah.

As for wanting more, I believe that the bounties and Rahmah of My Lord are endless and would be grateful for more blessings, be they the tiny little things that we don’t even consider, to the material possessions we enjoy or having that spiritual high.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting the good of the world, in fact didn’t our Messenger (saw) teach us a duaa through which we seek the good of the world and aakhira?

Blessed....Indeed...'rabbanaa atina fid-dunya hasanataw-wa fil akhirati hasanataw-wa qina 'adhaban-naar'

'Our lord give us in this world that wich is good and in the hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the fire'

Ameen

Malika   

Blessed sister,the consistency of the posts,are must to be acknowledged,Mashaallah!

Here for you and all of us.. smile.gif

Our lord,let not our hearts deviate from the truth after you have guided us…[Amiin]

Back to the topic,

Being a mere human being with selfish tendancies,many of times I have thought of what I didnt have but every now and then when I glance back and at my life..Subhanallah! I am astonished at what I already have and had,the healthly body,mind and soul.The blessings Allah bestowed upon me, make me content in many levels[Alhamdulillah].

*Being content is a state of mind,my dear Bella!

LOL@KK,its like when we once were teenagers miyaa shekadhuu... :D

Malika, Asalam uu Alakum my fav SOL member lol :D

To be honest, Alhamdulila i'm very grateful to Allah(swt) and I would say i'm content with what I have MOST of the time but I suppose it has a lot to do with the level of your Iman, maar maar it reaches a low,maar maar it reaches a high