Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

What if Laylatul-Qadr is tonight?

N.O.R.F   

What if Laylatul-Qadr is tonight?

It's been my experience, I don't know if you've noticed it as well, that when the last ten nights starts, many people are slow to realize it. Masjid Taraweeh attendance doesn't normally pick up until the 24th of Ramadan.

A reminder for you and I: WHAT IF!!! Laylatul Qadr is tonight? Will we be ready? I want to take advantage of every night of the last ten nights! It's too precious - the reward of 1000 months is too great!

With best wishes to see you succeed at the highest level!

- Muhammad Alshareef

Coffee at 2am smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Tonight is an even number, maybe tomorrow night. The masjiid is starting to look empty, people no longer fight over space to pray. But I know on the 25th, 27th and 29th everyone and their granny turns up and the regulars end up praying on the stair case.

P.s. I guess since there is always debated about the start, the odd/ even nights are not all that clear and we should look for it generally in the whole of the 10days.

N.O.R.F   

^Indeed. Odd or even doesn't matter. Could any of the last ten. 20th tonight.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

But I know on the 25th, 27th and 29th everyone and their granny turns up and the regulars end up praying on the stair case.

Thats just the way it is,,,,,

Cawaale   

In Egypt the 27th is the Official Laylatul-Qadr for the people here, literally you won't even find a place to your "Sujuud"(people take their suxuur to the masjid), Also the first and the second day of Ramadan the masjid is full..but the attendance decreases with a time.

May Allah give us strength to do our best in Ramdan and After Ramdan.

PS.Nice Signature NOrf.