Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Xinn and Haneefah endorsed the new Nabadoon of SOL

Abtigiis   

Having seen with disgust, Sheikh Shariif walking with a swooping swagger, his tiny dark frames obeying measured steps that ruffle gently the draping white Khamiis, marking his proud motion,

After seeing Dr. Animal, who as if he is a different man than that was dropped like a merchandise from Ethiopian Helicopter, wants to rule the country again and bring "peace"

Appreciative of the fact that Yey and his monsters are now walloping in eternal state of confusion, and all of a sudden have turned from the hunter to the hunted

Enourmously grateful to the support and congratualtory messages from Xinnfaniin and Xaneefah, who said my ascendence to Nabadoon-hood heralds a rebirth of our cultural decorum

Not discouraged by the detractors like Ngonge and Koolkat who think I am not a man of peace, just becuase I support Alshabab,

I declare that I have been unanimously endorsed to be the NABADOON of SOL by oracles and men of wisodm including none other than Libax Sanka Taabte, and LabaXininyood.

Those who question wuxuu Nabadoon'ku Gashado, it is not alchahol, it is not anything bad, waa dadaal.

Those who want to sign in the endorsement book can either PM me or express it here, but with a copy to the Admin.

P.S I thank Xinn and Haneefah, and all those who particpated in the consulations.

nuune   

^^ Farascad, laaluush iyo mijin waxaan aheyn aqbali maayo dheh :D

AT&T, I don't think the new title will suit you, even if everyone here nominates you, it is a natural phenomena set by default of norms in you, the title will not suit you at all smile.gif

In all fairness, I will vote for you to be the nabadoon of SOL, bal marka hore aas aaska soo dhis oo hablaha u nugloow, aad baa lagaaga soo sheegtay iyo cabasho badan :D

Abtigiis   

Nuune

Waa hore ayaad ka hadlaysaa. Wax habala ah oo hadda caban karaa majiraan. Waxba lama socotid ninyahoow. :D:D

Horn

Ma adaa igu haysta. At least I know you are a worthy candidate. Is sharax dee horta.

AYOUB   

lol@A&T Nabaddoon my cidhib. Too little, too late. In house "sbooks" have already grassed you up. If you're lucky, you won't spend too much time in Meles' notorious dungeon.

PS Say hi to Kashafa, Castro, Alla-ubahne, Jumatatu and the rest of the lads.

Abtigiis   

Kuwa waa weyn ma waxaad ula jeedaa Val iyo Sheh iyo?

Ayoub,

Ka xishoo nabadoonka. Just because you are a different state (SL) doesn't mean you have to defile all the dignified aristocrats of the somali nation. I am nabadoon for all. :D:D And you say nabadoon my foot? What cheek!

AYOUB   

I just think this is all stunt because the net is closing. :D

Btw - I agree with you, Ghedi Springer is one disastrous option.