Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Wuxu ma shaydaan baa?

Indhosarcaad ninkii u bixiye wuuba la helay waxaan camal.

Sheeko. Meesha inay ciyaal joogaan muu mooday markuu isleeyahay waxaan ayaa la aaminaa?

Watch his other shows on Youtube, especially gabadha kaliya ka nool caloosha iyo korkeeda, oo uu leeyahay waala kala gooye. Caadi aa u fahmee sheekooyinkii qaafka ah. Where is Penn & Teller's Bullsh!t show when one needs it.

Ibtisam   

Who said Shydan can walk in water.

Islamicly it is understood that these people work with the aid of shiydan to mislead the human eyes into seeing things that are not there. Like Pharaohs saaxirs with their snakes as detailed in the Quran. But then I saw this clip of his

And I freaked out, I thought here comes the dijaal (I really should stop ending those end of time books, I’m getting paranoid) so I checked my books again, and he needs to be able to cut her in half straight down her body to be the diijaal. :cool:

Things like this always freak me OUT. :eek:

Ms DD   

I wonder if a person in Somalia and another in America would find out the arrival of Dajjal simultenuoesly.

I dont beleive in indho sarcaad personally. A mere human cant perform miracle! They can speak in tongue though smile.gif