Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I'M OUT

Everything is Ok ......... i got the visa today and leaving for France tomorrow night Insha Allah.

Any nomads there ???

I don't wanna sneak to other places though .... i'm a good boy :D

I went to Condord Last night ......... ask dadka garanaya :D

N.O.R.F   

Enjoy your stay in Francaise JB!

Bonjour = Hello

Merci = Thank you

Puis-je avoir un ketchup de tomate avec cet amour ? = Can I have some tomato ketchup with that love?

You will be eating alot of bread,,,,,

Puis-je avoir un ketchup de tomate avec cet amour ..... I like that one :D ... i don't like that ketchup though.

Nomadique, how far do u want to know about that ?? everything or just a hint ? :D

N.O.R.F   

Say hello to all the Algerian/Black African brothers. If you see wax Somali-ah you will be lucky but you never know baryahan. Meel walba wey joogaan,,,,

Waar i've a list of somalis and their contacts durba ...... i've to call them on arrival Insha Allah.

Soomaali sow meel walba ma dhoobna ....

Gediid   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

I went to Condord Last night ......... ask dadka garanaya
:D

Concord is meeshaan ku arkey Somali girls sipping champaigne openly.I had this other girl igu tidhi markaan weydiyey what she would like to drink igu tidhi gin and tonic and I am serious.An old Ethiopian friend of mine who settled back in Addis when I told him I went to Concord last night ayaa igu yidhi thats the hotspot to pick up Somali girls... :rolleyes: :( :mad: redface.gif

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

Everything is Ok ......... i got the visa today and leaving for France tomorrow night Insha Allah.

Any nomads there ???

I don't wanna sneak to other places though .... i'm a good boy

I went to Condord Last night ......... ask dadka garanaya

Finally waad soo dhoofeysaa haye? Thank God niyow,meeshas quruntay(Africa) haa ku noqon.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Finally waad soo dhoofeysaa haye? Thank God niyow,meeshas
quruntay
(Africa) haa ku noqon.

Ma Soomaalilaandh baad qurun ugu yeeraysaaa??? :D

JB, Safar salaama addeeer, iska jir France hadday kaaga qaraxdo waa kuu dhamaatay. Gees gees adoo u soconaysid, if you know what I mean :D baa lagu soo celin.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Finally waad soo dhoofeysaa haye? Thank God niyow,meeshas
quruntay(Africa) haa ku noqon.

Ma Soomaalilaandh baad qurun ugu yeeraysaaa???

JB, Safar salaama addeeer, iska jir France hadday kaaga qaraxdo waa kuu dhamaatay. Gees gees adoo u soconaysid, if you know what I mean
baa lagu soo celin.
Wadamadii caalimigi ahaa baa laga yaacaya,adna waxad ka hadleysaa salaxley iyo was la sidaa ah :D

JB,eeg sxb,anaa war kuu hayo. France haa iska dhiibin, train kudhac,Sweden isku shub. Sharciga sidan sidan bey udhiibayan. Waa iga waano,adeer!! :D

Buuxo   

Safar salaama JB, miskiin trekking from all the way in Borama is not easy. Don't listen to FB Ostraaliya iska soo dhiib, meeshaaan lacagba taasha.

Haye, diyaarad muu ku jiraa xilligaan taloow. Yaa ogaado Airbus 380 weyn waligiis uun arkin oo hoos iyo kor ka fiirinoyaa gudaheeda. Mar uu fiiriyo kursiga hoostiis, mar uu kabaha gishto meesha boorsooyinka yar la gishto. Kuwii shaqaalihiina hadal iyo cunto ii keen eber ugu dhigay. Kookaa rabaa, pepsi aa rabaa. :D

Sugba horta, baasaboor bug waa ku socotaa koley ee noocee waaye? Ha i dhihin mid Xabashi, baliis. Haddaan geeriyoonaayo xataa mid Xabashi ma qaateen.

Ibtisam   

JB: Safar Salaama. At least you will learn French, did I tell you they will not serve you even in the corner shop unless you ask for it in French?? well that was the case about 7yrs ago in remote villages. where in France baad teegi?

I'm going to Lyon.

Ok ,, i'm counting the minutes ,,, my flight will depart around 3:50am .. and da checking time is around 1:30am .......... i'll be partying till then ,,,

Thanks to my Somaliland passport ..... i'm kinda liking the french coz they accepted my passport and they refused the green one last time. Waa cashar ee ciddii wax maqlaysaay wax ku qaado. :D

I'm not going anywhere else ,,,, i'm happy to be back to my little town :D ... i'm taking some swimming lessons though :D , just in case i want to cross to London :D

Safar Salaama kulligiin ........ and thanks for your Du'as ...

Gediid,, what where you doing in Concord ... i saw one somali girl only and i avoided to talk to her :D