Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

I'M OUT

Kool_Kat   

^Wa'ayo iyagu? Who is the hell is paying, who the hell do you work for, what the hell do you do, where the hell are you going, why the hell you going?

Just kidding...I am bored, still have an hour to go until my flight starts boarding...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ,,, I love the chicken at New York restaurant .... Yummmmmyyyyyyy

KK, I will answer all those questions markaan miyirsado ,,, :D ....

I still need more coffee .......... it is so damn cold here but i've a big buste ,, hehe

What i discovered yesterday is that these xabashis take bath only on Sundays ,,, inta kele way urayaaan :D

Somalis are crazy meeshay tagaanba ,,,,,,,,,,,,, i invited 2 people only for a lunch yesterday .... a friend of mine and his wife who was leaving for Findland last night ,,,,,, they brought another two persons and they were eating like they have been startving for the last 2 decades ,,,,, Shittttt ,,, i had to pay everything. Thank God i had enough money to do so.

And i forgot to mention ,,,,,,, i had Xumus in lunch, first time in my life ,.,,, waar wuxu wanaagsanaydaa :D

Sen, waxaan ku baashaalayaa meel aanad baashaal adigu uba doonateen :D

Well, i'll have a massage everyday ...

Exactly that is the place Gediid ,,,,

North, Yes there are a lot (and i say a lot) of Arabi restaurants here ,, say Yemenis, Saudis, and others. You can find any kind of food that is available in the Arab countries. Yes it is Mandi.

and last night we went to this new place called Free Zone ,,,, the environment was really good but we didn't like the food.