Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Can you guys see my new avatar?

Baluug   

I just wanted to know if you guys can all see my avatar because I got it from avatarity.com and they said some krap about don't take our bandwidth and people might not see it and download it to your computer or website and then use it and blah blah blah....anyways i just typed the URL in and used it that way and i don't know if it worked eh!!

Baluug   

I guess you guys couldn't see it.It was Trunks from Dragonball Z,but you guys saw an ad for avatarity.com Those basta*r*d*s.So,I guess it's back to good ole Bus a Bus

"So hardcore,like Quick Draw McGraw,F*u*k what ya heard you ain't heard dis before"

You can't fault them for that WL, bandwidth theft is a serious problem. They end up paying for something that doesn't benefit their site at all. It is just a matter of respect. I've had people link directly to images from my page to a busy site, which caused my site to shut down. If everybody did that to avatarity, they too might have problems keeping up the servers.

There are plenty of sites that allow you to direct link images.

www.photobucket.com

www.imageshack.us

Haddad   

Just checking if my page allows remote image linking, also to check its bandwidth limitation.

Update: It works.