Saalax

West Burco has great town planning inherited from Somalia Gov & British Gov

Saalax   
33 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

I see that the usual Ina-Gummeed sheegato of SOL is yet again talking through his odiously smelly "rectum" about what HY and their region of Togdheer in general and Burco in particularly, may have "inherited" from the then murderous fascistic regime of Gen. Afweyne.

Somebody should tell  this cowardly sniffling ass-wipe that the only thing in which these folks of Burco had indeed inherited from such fascistic regime was to see their city being re-designed with air-raids by MIG jets that used to belong to the old Somali Air-force and the sight of seeing the bombardment of their beloved city by the then heavy artillery and through the mechanized rocket launchers, particularly of the kind that colloquially was known as "BMs".

Hence, modern Burco has nothing to do with old regime and nothing to thank for that sort of murderous fascistic regime other than to say, good riddance, indeed. And do so in a heartfelt manner, no less. However, since, this "Sheegato ass-wipe", who waffle on here of SOL does not know anything of A to Z sort about that city of Burco, I do doubt that he will be any the wiser about this subject. 

Marwo oodweyne behave,  three of those towers in the picture are owned by my uncles. :D  As for the city being destroyed by former government that is a big lie most of the city was destroyed in the habar habar war 1993-1997.     Don't confuse Burco for Hargeisa.