Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Chocolate wrap in Dubai

DD, I had the wrap at the Orchid Spa and it was divine. They give you a cup of hot chocolate after and that was delicious too. I thought this was fantastic: Dubai Spas which is how I found out about the ladies clubs in Dubai and Sharjah. Enjoy.

Nephissa   

Ms. DeeDee, please do let us know where you end up going and give some feedback. Lacala Dubai hadaan tago saan u tago, inskastoo naagha carabta gacnaha waawaayn ka baqo. redface.gif

-Lily-   

On second thought how can anyone bring themselves to waste so much chocolate without consuming it? It's a crime!

Nephy, most are Pilipino women. Be careful about what treatments entail though...unless you're a natural exhibitionist.

Nephissa   

L0L, I'm not really. I've never been a fan of massages, having a stranger touch you had the opposite effect of relaxation on me. @ Lilly.

I find it relaxing, lol, what does that say about me. The ones at the Chocolate spa covered me with a towel at all times and exposed what needed to be bit by bit.