Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Breaking fast in the Gulf!

^ u sheeg raga! smile.gif

I'm also looking for London tailors that make quality pieces that don't need remortgaging of the house you can't afford in London anyway. This place is expensive! I'll let you know if I see something.

Whats wrong with the tucked-in cabaaya look? I quite like it (and sport it ;) ).

Thanks ladies. Per una looks good. Like how they categorized stuff in their online store! And I just ordered a skirt from Debenhams. smile.gif

Shopping during work hours... smile.gif

Blessed   

LOL. I only give those looks to people I know, actually, it’s more than evil looks.

Usheeg Lily, I'm generally a very tolerant person.

Sheh.

I know an excellent tailor. From Dubai, now based in your hood. Affordable too. I’ll PM you the ’habar style’ directions.

A London-based tailor? Fantastico! Thanks. BTW, u wanna hang out one evening when I make it out there? I'll bring along something to bribe you with just so I can play with yr lil girl and catch up too of course. I soo want a lush cabaaya and they're not even my thing.

Ibtisam   

^^^ Lool @bribe you to play wid your kid! heheh no one wants to see poor Zenobia!

Serenity, but I know you do it (I won't embarrass you by stating it here!) but some people think it is a fashion statement.

^ I waited for her to turn up at that thing where I ate her mother's cadriyad(sorry, Ngonge, this is well and truly hijacked) but she no-show. I asked about her specifically I'll have u know.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool yeah I heard! Hehehe lool, I offered to take the little kid and keep her for few months, she said Okay, but someone else (and her mother) had issues with it :D So you are not alone.

Ngonge there is only so much we can say on eating horse, snakes and everything that moves.

Blessed   

^She was there. No dirac because she came from work and had to get her keys from eedo. Hahahaa! *I love Qarxis*

Ghanima,

You know what's sad. Sheherazade, is not the person who told me that. Even my neices say I'm old news, not cute enough. *sniff*

Anyway, Sheh...I'd be offended if you did not hang out with me.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^^ no dear, I heard from Zenobia, she complained that non of her friends even wanted to see her! they were all asking for the baby. lol.

Edit:

Oh shid! Zenobia are we talking about the same thing! Oh redface.gifredface.gif okay qarxis redface.gif lool

Oh' how come your mother did not give some caadriyaad, she asked me to eat (which I refused, but no treat)

She I was the only person without a diirca who got tuujuuis from Zenobia's mother and mouth to ear for 5mins, then ran out of the door! lol

Blessed   

^LOL. That's what you get for being a horrible neice.

I'm not sure if Sheh. is talking about the same thing now. I've been so naughty this summer and didn't go to alot events that I was supposed to go to. :(

NGONGE   

^^^ I've been to NONE! :D

I'm not only stuckup on here, now it's spreading to real life too. It's all rumours of course. smile.gif

^Ta for the details. Is the tailor a man? Why don't WOMEN TAKE THIS UP? I remember a man taking my measurements once, he kept his hands away and hovering over me but I will never forget how much he shook whilst an older tailor instructed him. Never made anybody quake before. Oh, these susceptible types!