Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Hargeisa Girls - Hablaha Hargeisa

Ibtisam   

^^You will be luck to get a girl at all, let alone be picky about which one, are you forget that you are "skinny, short, retreating hair line" smile.gif

Ms. D & D I was wondering why you was ignoring me, I saw your new dirac and I got jealous :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes^^ The last one was terrible feminine opened doors I wanted closed smile.gif , hence the manly name :D lool Don't be so suspicious honey, nothing fishy like that :D

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

are you forget that you are "skinny, short, retreating hair line"
smile.gif

I hate myself for having sent that pic of mine to you. :(

Ms DD   

lool

I am thinking of changing my name as it has certain conotation that I dont like to convey..

Can you imagine being called Mz Double D as Mr Centurian called me the other day! I am still fuming!

Ibtisam   

JB don't worry dear, i will make sure i show to all smile.gif and no one.

Ms D & D He did What!!! Why did you not shake fist as val says :D

Ms DD   

I shook more than my fist..I can assure you my masculine friend lool

Have you ever made a joke, only you got it and fiqda kaa dhamaatey? I do this all the time.

RedSea   

Aaliyah and Xanthus, okay good deal, agree to disagree.

Aaliyah, Okie dockie of whatever you tell me I will axcept. I really dislike arguing for no apparent reason, but you know let us just leave it ther inabti if you will.

Laakin Aaliyah, waxaa tiri, 'i don't like or dislike red' :D . okay inabti, what can I do to win your heart or perhaps come across as kind, caring, loving, brother who himself likes you regardless. :D

Roobleh,

Xanthus is not even from anywhere in Somaliland or Somalia, she is London gal, she never been back hom perhaps. So her answer is always no to anywhere on the Somali peninsula that you'd ask.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Xanthus:

^^^Yes^^ The last one was terrible feminine opened doors I wanted closed
smile.gif
, hence the manly name
:D
lool Don't be so suspicious honey, nothing fishy like
that
:D

With new name and little too much time in politics section, and now Roobleh is saying you got Bing bongs, that got me thinking, did you have sex change MAN?? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^lol, My family always said no man is got nothing on me, so waa caadi iiska nin baan aahe lol @London gal :rolleyes:

RedSea   

What did they mean by that? that you look like man or act like a guy?

are you a tomcat, I meant tomboy. lol

Londongal? offcourse you are, what are you then, don't tell me you have moved to that new Planet that was discovered!

Ibtisam   

^^^YEP You are right there my friend. Neither, look or act like anyone, there are no gender roles as far as i am concerned. smile.gif

RedSea   

Okay. So who should carry the baby in the womb. as far as I am concerned, you got that capacity, and I would die trying. lool

Aaliyyah   

Laakin Aaliyah, waxaa tiri, 'i don't like or dislike red' . okay inabti, what can I do to win your heart or perhaps come across as kind, caring, loving, brother who himself likes you regardless.

Thanks for your kind words. Sometimes you are rude and thoughtless when speaking of somalis from certain regions, try to be more fair in the future.

wa salaam.