Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

Could/Should/Would you change for someone else??

I have this girlfriend who is more a boy then a girl! She looks like a boy, & she even wear's those peggy pants. I mean i accept her the way she is, but many people who love her want her to change her way's. Not easy, I mean i now her for 15years and ever since she's been herself boyish. And now this sudden request. Now this is what she's asked me " Could/should/would you change for someone else"? I said no! I like me just the way i am & I wouldn't want to change for the world!

If you was the friend in the story what would you advise?

What would you do if you was the girl?

& what if the person you loved asked you to change your Attitude or looks?

Holla back ma people

well proud sista, this is a problem for couples, friends and even family members everyone would like to change other person in a way they would like, this task is imposable! first you can never change any one’s attitude what ever you do/say or try it is not gona happen.

second about your friend, when she asks the Q, if you can change some one also, I think you should have said YES, cause I believe the Q was if you can change HER, who knows, maybe she got tired of being tomboy. if i were you maybe I would take her to weddings(only ledies wedding) ( dirac aroos), get her involved more, step by step,slow motion. proud sista your friend is asking your help,i dont think your mind her attitude after 15yrs.....

for the person I love (if ever) I could never change my attitude, I could work something out for my outfit, not my look though, if she don’t like my look than no reason she should be w/me. :mad:

good luck girl