Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Saving Money

MZanzi   

aniga waxeeega wax "wallet" ka yarka ah aan wato kabadan maba ahan ....ayada meelan ogahay aan galiyaa lama jeb siibi karo

I dont know how much I spend on what - but I do know I live way beyond my means. My biggest luxury and expense is food, nearly £70 - £100 a week! Working in the heart of the city is just not easy!

NG has a great point.

marriage solved my money problems.

before marriage I made roughly the same amount .. which was quite a bit .. but somehow it was never enough and I could never figure out where it all went.

now I send money to both families and we have more expenses but there always seems to be some left over.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

come to UK, iska daa madax xanuunka, depending on how many babies you willing to have, the £££ adds up.

canada joogaa, apartment overlooking the park baan rabaa, and latest car masoconeyso abaayo

Ehem, why do you think I plan to have babies back-to-back this time around? Naa doqonimaa iqaaday, intaan isdhahaayay iska shaqeyso ama wax baro, baa fecey hada shan, shan caruur iyo lix ee lagac ku aruursadaan!

UK iyo dhiiqadeeda iyo guryihiina cariiriga ah waaku mahadsantihiin... :D

Koolokaat, lool waraa ku heesto, I know inaad manager ka tahay Hewlard Packard,

waxaan ka hadleenana waa 416 oo US doollar ah ogoow, dat is about 300 Euro, or 200 sterlin pound, it is nothin my dear

Nuune, waa isharaftay ilaah haku sharfo horta, inaa HP manager kanoqdo insha'allah one day wey noqon...

Dhoore yohoow, maku fikirtay ani $416 US meeqee iitahay? Canada yaanyoow lee joogaaye day... :mad:

Alloow yaa dhaho kabo jaale ah ama guduud ah ka bixi $10,000 bidixda aa laga tuuri lahaa nooh...Wareegto Luga Cad mee ku dheheen.

Bob, kabaheyga qaali maka bixiyi...I am a smart shopper nooh... ;)

sheekada meeqo aad save gareysaa meey hadana nagala dhacday

Meeqaa save gareysaa, shiirka maxaa marsataa, kastuumo noocee xirataa, meeqo jeer aa misqusha gashaa lee naga dhiman inaa is weydiino ma'is tiri? :D

Kool_Kat   

HAHAHAHAHAHA@Fufu... Muxuu yiri odaygii naagtiisa weydiisay 'Xaaji bariga Jimco miyaa?'

'Maya bariga Jimco ma'aha, waase laga dhigi karaa Jimco!' :D:D:D

Jaqajaan!!!

MZanzi   

^^^^Looooooool @'Maya bariga Jimco ma'aha, waase laga dhigi karaa Jimco!

I am just wodering back home why jimcada beer loogu quraacan jiray lol smile.gif

Faheema.   

Saving money? I am hopeless...I have been trying for the past 3 years and no success. Lakiin Alhamdulilah, lacagtu sida fudud ay iiga baxdo bay ii soo gashaa smile.gif

Che, don't they provide you coffee at work? Most companies would have a coffee stand with fairly nice coffee, I don't know why you would drink 10 cups of it everyday anyways.

Eeddo KK, 3500k for gas? What do you drive, a Hummer? And 1000k for eating outside on weekends? That's bit exaggerating aint it?

MZanzi   

I have been feeling the credit crunch bite recently. It got me thinking about how i can cut down on my fitness expenses. i spend most of my hard earned cash with supplements

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

Eeddo KK, 3500k for gas? What do you drive, a Hummer? And 1000k for eating outside on weekends? That's bit exaggerating aint it?

LOL@Hummer...I spend $60-$70 per week on gas...With gas prices skyrocketing lately, that isn't bad eedo...As for eating out, I wrote $3000 not $1000... :D Considering we are a family of three, and our first pick on places to eat aren't, most of the times, Somali restaurants, amaaba wax yar sheegay?

Ps, I drive an Infiniti... ;)

LoL @ those that think the sh*t tha come out of office machines is actually coffee or drinkable. It is NOT a viable swap. Horror.Better to go cold turkey!!

Che, you have to know what and why you are saving or it's unsustainable. Also giving up treats is asking for trouble; keep some. We save just to spend it on something else, perhaps more worthwile or important to us but spend it we will. We save to spend! Or we save to hoard. So, at what point does one go from saver to miser?That worries me more than not saving.