Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

How Would You Explain This ?

Ibtisam   

Lool Urban. WTF..Waali

JB: Tell them none of their business, kids are too fast these days, I never had any time to ask such questions as a child, haad shaqoo laan baa heese kids. Tell them cirika ayad kaa so daced, and i will send you back there if you misbehave.

I don't know, depends on how old and wise they are, if they are like 9/10 and they still don't get it, you can sit down and tell them. I don't see the point is giving a 5yr old a detailed answer.

Kool_Kat   

Well I had a conversation with my nephew a couple of years ago and it went a little something like this:

Nephew: Where do babies come from?

Ani: Babies are Allah's gift to mummy and daddy.

I was hoping that was good enough and he would go away, or ask his mom...Nooooooo...

Nephew: Ummm, how do they get in mummy's belly?

Ani: **trying to keep my cool** Well, Allah puts them in mummy's belly...

Now, I am really hoping he would go away...

So I said: Why aren't you playing your new video game?

Nephew: I'll go back in bit, ummm, but how do they come out from mummy's belly?

C'mon now, ilaahaa ilehee mawaxaan dhihikaraa 'Allah brings them out'...So I said go ask your mum, I am not sure exactly how they come out...

He left yelling "MOMMYYYY!!!"...

Buuxo   

^safe answer KK.

I would tell them to shiraab ,don't ask such questions ,qan-dhuufana waan uu raacin laha. :D

peasant   

ciyaalka maad runta u sheegtan in aabe iyo hooyo ay habeenki bugta iska khasaan. sheekada sidaa bay ku dhamaan lahyd...

Come on ,,, why the violence bal ?? ,, typical somalis baynu nahay ,,,

Now i still wonder how one can explain ,,,,, we need ideas

Ibtisam   

^^What did you tell the kid?? Let me get some ideas from SOL, iisi suuk?? :D lool

Adam What were you asking about?? icon_razz.gif

JB how old are they??

Ibtisam   

5- 8 is too young to tell them anything. Tell her waa miracle (it is true enough) Tell her, that her mother asks Allah for a child and then if Allah wishes, he gives her a child. Just so she don't ask for one, and then wonder what happened to her dua, tell her you have to have a daddy who must also make the same prayer :D

Ibtisam   

Well that is okay...she needs to start look around some day, I mean you are already searching for her brother, so why can't she start working on it. :D

Well you can also tell her that she must be at least 16 before she can get a husband. :D

When my little niece was about 5, she put on a bit of weigh, and got a small pot-belly, her mother was pregnant at the time. So we told her she had a baby in there too. We told her she got the baby by this little Yemen boy who lived next door, because he looked at her without her hijab. :D Sufficient to say, she always wore her hijab with obsessiveness till she was 8, lost weigh and still no baby, by the she got use to wearing it anyway. :D