Sign in to follow this  
Chocolate and Honey

Oh God! would you divorce your wife if she lied to you...

MZanzi   

Well, I expect none of us will have much sympathy for the groom here, but it's worth noting that he hasn't only discovered his wife's not a virgin: he's also discovered that even before they're married she's lied to him about something she knew was important to him. Maybe not well matched from square one...

LAAKIN Xariifka baakaati u ahaa ...young women who play sport, may have torn the hymen. AMA ALAABAHA KALE LAISKU CUBO SIDI FURKI OO KALE Like always & monnocup lol

BOB   

Suggestion: markaan arrimahaan oo kale ka hadleeno ka warama hadaan Af Soomaali ku hadalno maadaama ay meesha dad aan Soomaali aheyn joogaan mana fiicna inaan ceebeheena adduunka usheegno...Ceebteena Ilaahey Ha Asturo Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Aaliyyah   

Duc, lool wax waalan..

Baashi she's lucky if she's god fearing sister who happens to be with the wrong guy then she's definitely without a doubt lucky. As this guy obviously was not a good man...

How can a brother who slept around expect to find a clean good sister? ....that just gets to me...

kualaha I been with so many v**...the guts!!

salaam

MZanzi   

BOB saxibkey adiga wali somali nimadi aa kugu dambeeso & sharafteedi ....awooowe sharafti somali nimada waxaa LAGU XABAALAY XABAAALAHA Kariobangi

Malika   

Aaliyah,Did you miss the part where the girl is protesting to his slunderings?

Very unfortunate for the girl,to have an encounter with the fool,but saying that,I know there are pleanty of Somali girl's whom like to play the 'Holy mother theresa games'when they are courting. Just be yourself,either he will like you as you are or else,why all the drama of acting holy,when you know your not!

Kool_Kat   

She should be counting her blessings...Who needs a loser like this for a kasband? Isagoo kale wax kastoo guriga kadhoco meelahuu ka naadin lahaa...Iney irida wajiga uga dhufatey eheed, before the word got out...Sheemo dheh...

Markaasuu meela lasoo fariisanaa “I’ve been with many virgins and I know one when I see one”...Kaasoo kale nin maba aha...

Yea, Nuune, just what the hell is Juus Gareen System? Magacaaba is anfacay somehow... :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Habeenka koowaad in ay qare ama liin u galisey ahayd.
:D
super virgin baad tahay buu oran lahaa

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@QARE & lin dhanaan ....sheekoyinkaan waagi ciyaal ciyaaleedi aan maqli jiray ....

Aaliyyah   

Malika I didn't miss anything sis. I merely said if they are both bad..they deserve each other. And, if she's innocent then Allah swt just gave her a way out..

salaam

Malika   

Baashi,

Given this story was told by a relative of the woman,which would be ofcourse bias toward her.

I am assuming when two people are courting there is bound to be a time when they will discuss , either past relationships or admires. So lets say she pretended to be 'pure'[which many do]and he bought the story.Now he has found she wasnt honest with him,he is entittled to divorce her,I mean what else is she hiding? a child,husband?..Lol okay those are extremes.

Saying that,he is still an ignorant fool.

Ibtisam   

qofkasta wuxu shaqeesto ayuu helaya. He had no right to look for a good sister. more or less they deserved each other...

I think we are all assuming the guy is still a bad guy. If she married him and he was still running around then Aaliyah statement above applys. HOWEVER AAliyah Allah can forgive anyone, and tawbah is open to everyone. If Allah can forgive them, then you have no right to hold it against them, so careful dear sister, you might end up with a good repenting brother with a rap sheet longer than my thesis. THEN WHAT :D