Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Men's Health...new ideas

Buuxo   

^Toon ku xoq ,the bald spot ama tun toonta markeey noqoto a paste apply to the area .You should see a difference,but be consistent. smile.gif

Buuxo   

Im serious,what do i have to do to convince you guys ,pull out a research on the excellent properties of Toon and it's mechanism of curing bidaar? Well no can do! but it's in the making,and by the time i get the approval to get it published ,FB's bidaar will set in and he'll become a recluse. Now we don't want that do we Aliya, so FB and all those others with bidaar,take walaashiin Buuxo's advice.

Originally posted by Buuxo:

Im serious,what do i have to do to convince you guys ,pull out a research on the excellent properties of Toon and it's mechanism of curing bidaar? Well no can do! but it's in the making,and by the time i get the approval to get it published ,FB's bidaar will set in and he'll become a recluse. Now we don't want that do we Aliya, so FB and all those others with bidaar,take walaashiin Buuxo's advice.

Hehehe. Buuxdo,Wallahi caadi matihid. oo maan cano gel ka dhargo?

Aaliyah,adiga marmar Blonde moments aa kugu dhaco haye? :D

Aaliyyah   

Brown camel milk is effective and can cure skin diseases even hair related illnesses. However, I did some research on garlic amazingly it does prevent hair loss. So take her advice.

p.s. war blonde moments maxa la dhaha icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Buuxo:

^Go ahead hadaad rabtid shuban inaad kuwalatid .

Shuban eedada haa dilo ma maqal weli? Let me tell you,Cano geel(not the nomad) is fantastic.

Aaliyah, Being called blonde is a compliment,really smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Buuxo, arkan waxaa soo kale ha u sheegin...Probably, soon after he read the 'TUUN' thingy, he tried it...

Faarax, naga daahee horaa looyiriyee 'ilmo adeer waa intii istaqaanee'...Tell us about the outcome of the 'TUUN', OK...I told you jilciso mari (you don't have to make it in to jerry-curls, waa fooneysan kartaa... :D

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Why is it always the poor Edo who gets the curse?

Because,Maxaa yeelay dheh,Most habars come from Momma's right? Your eedo,is a sister-in-law to your momma. Dee,kuu sheego maayo,adba waad garaneysa colka ka dhexeyo habraha iyo eedoyinka. smile.gif

Lily,are you an eedo? smile.gif

Koolos, Toon shiirkeda aanba meel kala istagi karin & i have a complete set of wonderful bushy hair. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Complete set...Furniture miyaa ani waa yaabee...Waxaaba ka sii dartay markaad tiri - bushy hair...Trust me, you don't want to know waxaan ku fikiray...Eheheheheeeeeeeeeee...