Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Are Somalis naturally good looking ppl?

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

quote:Originally posted by peacenow:

So yes, big up on that
big forehead, soft hair, and slim nose.

Peacenow, We been rejected by other "blacks" simply because of these features you mentioned above. I always though you ashamed of these somali features because they were not too africans.
;)
Allamagan. You bought up a very congent point there.

We have been abandoned by other blacks. The vultures are feasting on Somalia and we have not seen a murmour of dissent from the Africans. What has led to this? Why is this the case.

Is it because, all of the years of the way we have held our nose in the air at them has cause this. I'm trying to understand this.

It's very important.

Lol @ ^

Xanthus your Af ingriis&Soomaali mix cracks me up.How are you sistergirl? smile.gif

Why make such a claim without a pic GeelJire?I'm thinking you're this one guy I saw in Somalia on my hols.....Couldn't see his face tho.

Geel Jire&Mobile=BIMBIN'

i887326_146370.jpg

roobleh   

Ngonge, Yes I meant as a marriage proposal. But I'm not going to kill anyone. What we can do is, if you're willing to act as a BIG BROTHER, to make that JB disappear temporarily. You come up with a plan, as I know you are capable of, and I will compensate you for that!

Soomaali people generally waa dad wada qurxoon, siiba dhalintooda barbaarta ah, hana ugu horeyaan gabdhaheena, oo marmar adaaba isla yaabeysid quruxda iyo bilicda ka muuqato. Taas qof ama dad -- shisheeye ama sokeeyaba -- isweydiinaayo maleh, Eebba [sWC] ayaa ugu hibeeye.

However, if only many more of us were blessed the inner beauty -- maan wanaagsan iyo dabeecad wacan.

Some Soomaalis waaba ka samreysaa, rotten with incurable qabyaalad disease, though try to front their easily detected fake smiles. Naceyba iyo xaasidnimadda ka muuqato, even through that fake dhoolacaddeyn, ay u haayaan walaalahooda ay isku dhiiga, xiddidka, diinta iyo dhaqanka yihiin. Fortunately, those are not many, but they influence the easily influenced and misled masses.

We will overcome kuwaas iyo wixii lamid ah, Eebba ha idmo.

Soomali iyo qurux? walee anaga iyo bahashaas waxbaa na kala haysta - Soomaalida faanka unbaan ku nacay "Sidan aa nahay iyo sidaas" kolay umad arlada ku nool oo naga liita ma jiraan!

Cheers

Nephissa   

Geel_jire, adaaba is cajabiyee, waa ka helay runtii. What would be the point in saying that you're ugly? You should never put yourself down, there are plenty others out here more than willing to do it for you.

So, on that note I think you're pretty obnoxious egotistical classically handsome. :D