Sign in to follow this  
facklexm

TRUE OR STEREOTYPE

LANDER   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Whats free about it? Do you not pay road tax? What high about it when you can only do 55pmh?

lol..Northerner North America has ample land to construct roads, thats why there is no road tax. I always wondered though why is it you british folk drive like maniacs inside the city but when your on the highway everybodies doin bout 89 km/h or 55 miles/h ? Getting a ride from Birmingham to london was kinda frustrating I felt like we never left the city roads we were moving so slow. The traffic highway speed in canada anyway is about 120 km/h on the major freeways or 75 miles/h not exactly free to speed as you please but sure beats 55. Now, if we had to think of the perfect definition of a "free"way has to be autobahn in Germany.

N.O.R.F   

^^ I was refering to the USA's 55mph speed limit, its 70mph in the UK but most people do between 80 and 90. My average was 100mph. That same journey from Birmingham to London would have taken me approx 50mins :D

The Autobahns in Deuchland are full of Porches, BMWs and Mercs, they are entitled to it.

ps wlc back

Baluug   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^ I was refering to the USA's 55mph speed limit, its 70mph in the UK but most people do between 80 and 90. My average was 100mph.

I thought you use km/h in UK? Or did you just convert it to mph for our Maraykan friend? In Canada, the limit is 110 km/h, or about 68 or 69 mph.