Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

Where to meet the potential other half???

Hayat   

JUSTICE U CRAZY!!...

who knows if Ngonges brother is some deranged man(why is he howling him to chicks) it makes u wonder if he was something of something he would not need his brother to come to his aid.

u are brave( ngonge is really really old, that makes his brother really old), i dont think he is 30, i refute :D:D

Where to meet ?? ,, Hmmmmm

In a dark place with lots of trees and nobody is around. I think that is the best place.

Wixii dhaca laakiin anigu kama masuul ihi ,,, :D

Oz   

^^ wax waalaan :D

JT,

Try your school Library, local library or the city library, make sure you visit these libraries atleast once or twice every week.

"if you see a somali guy reading his notes or a novel, pick him up, drive or take him to the nearest Primark stores :D buy him some clothes"

Then ask him: How long do we have to wait till you finish your studies? :D

Sister Insha-Allah khayr.

NG: What about the single brother's here on SOL? Consider them.

"if you see a somali guy reading his notes or a novel, pick him up, drive or take him to the nearest Primark stores [big Grin] buy him some clothes"

Is that you ? ? :D:D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by *Blessed:

LOL NG,

Ka yar waad la waalatey.
:D

LoL, Ma ila aragtey. Sidii Islaan mid qudha ka naxeysa umbuu kolba tuu arku la damci...Allah kaasaa iska ba'ay :D

Justice, I agree with OZ, there's quite a few eligible bachelors on these boards who also happen to be looking. smile.gif

Insha'Allah, make sincere dua for the kind of person you are looking for and Allah will open the doors for you.

NGONGE   

^^ Since I can't have them for myself, I wish them for my brother. Ma khalad ba? By the way, did I tell you about this brother of mine? Ha adiga, pay attention now. Did I? He's a good man. Ask Blessed bal. :D

Edit:

Oz, I would have tried to sing your praises too but I have no idea how many single brothers are here. The only one I am sure is ready and have been trying to push into marraige is Che. (he'll disagree of course). :D

** Adds Oz to the list **

Rijaaloha.

Haneefah   

^xataa ana? Ma waxaad maqashay nimanka la beeciyo beey wax ku fashaa? :D

P.S add yourself to the minyare list too, why else do you lurk around here constantly? Tell me which one you have in mind? :D

Oz   

JB, :confused:

Originally posted by NGONGE:

** Adds Oz to the list **

Rijaaloha.

am fyne.. :D

NGONGE   

Heh. Haneefah, all of them. But I am not the minyaro type. I really can not see myself being fair to two. The house I go to is the one I'll end up staying in for months and months. Until something calls me to the other house and there I'll stay for months and months. Untill something calls me to the first house and there I'll stay for months and months... :D

I'm a simple man of habits. But my brother on the other hand...

NGONGE   

^^ Are you saying these ladies are not worthy? I only 'offer' him to the nicest girls, meri laddo (not you though, I may change my mind about the minyaro thing one day and I don't want to wake up and find you as my bloody sister-in-law). :D