Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

South Africa Vs Canada

Johnny B   

02lede_canada.190.jpg

“I find that the claimant would stand out like a ’sore thumb’ due to his color in any part of the country,” tribunal panel chair William Davis said in his decision to grant Huntley refugee status.

SOURCE

Is apartheid in South Africa being revived or are Canadian Migration laws ahead of date?

your take!

Cara.   

American blacks (especially from the south) should do the same! Go to Canada and apply for asylum, show those Canadians up :D Let's see if the Canucks would be as confident offending their southern neighbor.

Miriam1   

It's an odd case - that was being discussed on CBC radio one yesterday. They had foreign minister of South Africa - (I think) for an interview - he was just pretty annoyed by the ruling.

Aaliyyah   

I watched this video sometime last year. I thought it was related to this topic.

here's the link

This link talks about South African doctors leaving South Africa to be employed in Canada. Most of them are complaining how life in South Africa is hard for them and what not.

It is sad how they are leaving cities where there is hardly a doctor. But, they are getting paid way more money up here, so who wouldn't go for it.

Enjoy the link. It is interesting.

salaam