Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

^LoL. She DID ask for it, I have to say.

Ibts, since you didn't 'understand' arousal, I thought you might benefit from the mechanics via a manual. You can familiarise yourself with it until your brother marries. I expect no feedback after. :eek: :D

Aaliyyah   

^ went to the library to study for my upcoming exam. I haven't done anything special today.

so yeah the rest of you who had romantic dinners ...do share and be in detail..like how he open the door, how he took your chair out, how he hold yur jacket for you...and so on and so forth looooooool

shaqa la'aan baa ii haysa bal ii shekeeya....coffeena waan soo shubtaye icon_razz.gif

----------------------

Proud Somal! S!ster

STOIC   

^ Same thing here...I had a great surprise for someone special IF only it wasn't that I spend my day in dim-lighted room in the library.....I guess i have to make up this one....

Cara.   

^You could dedicate a thread to her on SOL and send her the link. Tres romantique.

Wow SS. Was it you that wanted to be a sex therapist? Well girl, you're certainly qualified...

Hello Val. I'm in the dark room group :(

Move over Aaliyah, I think SS is the best SOLer ever. Eagerly anticipates Ibtis reaction.

So, who's stayed in with hubby, who's had a hot date and who has locked themselves in a dark room on this day?

Locking oneself in a room and singing Celine Dion All by My self out loaud… sound like fun. Actually, I was anticipating the usual Saturday, wasting the morning in Pj’s while dancing to the killers etc. But sadly that didn’t happen. All changed around 12pm when a pleasant surprise sent text message informing me that I need to get ready asap and the day proceeded with a lot of cant believe you did that moments.. Who knew costless V-day could be soo much fun? Anyhow, and to show solidarity I finished it off by joining the rest of the gang; who were having the usual ant-valentines day party at the local pub...

Ibtisam   

^^Bloody saddo :eek: :D I mean what is it with you people, failure to launch indeed icon_razz.gif

SS :eek: I'm trying to have breakfast over here. Allah naa astur. :Dredface.gif I'll be back for your 45min lecture (although via the looks of it, it went off in a different direction) sliding doos buu nooqdeh the whole thing. :D

Sheh, yaah? nag tag yaa nas icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

LMFAO. At this rate SOL is going to get blocked by Etisalat. smile.gif

Sheh baa ugu daran, how did her brother come into this? Macbuudka.

Ms DD   

Bisinka iyo tabaarak!

Can we take this as educational SS? some solers may get off of it :D .

Remember..there may be kids reading. Lets be careful..although A&T stories may have desynthesized them.

Ibtisam   

Blessed I was trying to figure that one out too, but something tells me sheh is speaking in codes or something.

OKAY: SS

Hmmm where shall I start.. let me think