Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Aaliyyah   

^Easy Vitamin E does miracles, I started taking the supplement a few months ago, and I have see a massive difference.

I actually bought Vitamin E the other day just to find out that it contains Gelatin. I went back and I couldn't find one that didn't have Gelatin in its ingredients. So, I would advice you guys to avoid taking it.

wa salaamu alaikum

Cara.   

The Onion must be browsing this thread :D

Man Dives Haphazardly Into Conversation Like Wounded Osprey

BLOOMFIELD, CT—Local man Alan Heller, 37, hovered near a gathering of acquaintances for 30 seconds and then plunged haphazardly into their conversation, much like an osprey with a clipped wing and poor depth perception that spirals wildly into the sea. Heller reportedly saw the group engaged in a discussion, circled twice when he thought he recognized something on the surface of the conversation, and then dove in with the suddenness and lack of grace characteristic of severely injured diurnal sea hawks, asking those around him if they were indeed talking about popcorn. "It was sad to watch," said Amy Messer, who witnessed the pathetic event. "Why didn't anyone put him out of his misery?"

does anyone use Facebook anymore? Why did I have to look tonight? I saw a good looking guy on someone else's album. Am I meant to stalk to him? Is that the thing to do? :D LoL.

lol sheherazade,

how good looking are we talking about here??...I wouldn't recommend stalking, although you can check his picture in the album, as much as you would like :D

Facebook where art thee be without it!! ;);)

-Lily-   

Is he on the list of a very good friend or a vague aquaintance? You could just ask to be introduced Sheh. Or just ‘happen’ to be in the same place at the same time. It could easily be engineered...

Ibtisam   

^^^Yes, but then what?? He is going to say, what can I do for you? Then you will be stuck.

She Did I tell you that some people airbrush their pictures??? I've seen it with my own to eyes. So before you poke him, you might wanna check him out in real life.

P.s. What if he is a shorty with nice face?? :D

P.s.s. What are you going to do with him anyway?? Good looking guys normal spoil the show by speaking. I suggest you just keep his facebook picture as your eye candy :D

P.s.s.s. I would advise you just look at the picture and leave him alone.

^leave him alone, dheh? Ma walaalkaa baa? Afraid he'll get Shehed and never be the same again. :D

I'm not poking a stranger without having something to say that's relevant. I've got a half dozen kids in my Facebook who've asked to be a friend whom I've ignored so karma will have the same waiting for me..

LoooLat air-brushing.

Nothing wrong with short men. They overcompensate in other ways. :D I can get you one to try out.

Ibtisam   

^^^As Ngonge will tell, again and again, I am short, so I have no use for shorty men. Never aag maar one, let along try¬ :eek:

Lool @ Ma walaalkaaba, now waan kuu xishoodey, incase he should ignore you redface.gif I think it is above you to poke some airbrushed dude on FB and giving him a big head. I like your "ignore, diss, stomp, and kick em" attitude too much. :D

Well Sheh, you can poke him, and if he pokes you back you would get an access to his profile for a week...You can check him out to your heart's content...Maybe he would have other non so great pictures of him that would give a better idea of what he looks like.

Sometimes if you give your self a time you find yourself no longer impressed as much...So maybe wait it out for a while and then poke him...And if he doesn't so what :D:D:D you wouldn't wonder

A while back, Caadan posted pictures of his trip, and I saw nuune in one of them (i think) whom I was surprisingly found good looking...Thought to add him as a friend to check him out but then I was like I totally don't know the dude and the madness passed :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^@Nuune was good looking, but you changed you mind Loool HAHAHA loool hahaha. Sorry You are so mad lady! Nuune is probably thinking WHAT!!! :D

Erm You see I can't do "so what" redface.gif I mean can you imagin if he did not reply or poke back, or sent her a message saying "who are you and what do you want" which is what I do redface.gif That would just be evil. :D

she listen to me, don't do it.

Lool @ Ghetto cred.

LooL. So Enuun is a looker? SS you cracked me up, just what I need on a day like today.

Ibts, I don't actually care if I poke and he doesn't poke back. My worry is what to say if he does respond. Oh, I thought you were cute, err, I mean, err... nope, need another excuse. What do men do?

Interesting social experiment though..hmm..