Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

LoL at practise. I need it, I couldn't chat up a field mouse.

I don't get it. This was all about your bro's wedding and not yours? And why would you need to take your hijab off for that but not for anything else?

Ibtisam   

^^^Well I don't know anyone else that is important enough to require me to dress up and take my Hijab off until then. SO I have a window of opportunity of 4yrs to chop chop and make a mess before I have to show anyone. :DI don't know where you got the idea I was talking about mine, that is your own assumption

Lool @ chat up a mouse!

^Freud would have had a field day with you.

I am not going to moonwalk through the last 24 pages and other posts to find you talking of your impending wedding.

Iska xiir waxaba. It'll go with the madness. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^No, ignore Ms DD, she also jumped the gun. I just said four yrs. Nothing about me or weddings. Moon walk away if you wish. But I am telling you, you are seeing things.

Freud was a crazy man, who thought we had a crush on our father. :eek: Please. I will have a field day with him. :D

^ I would not recommend spending time in a field with Freud. He'd accuse of you necrophilia.

Boundaries, girl, boundaries. smile.gif

We are now going to ensure you are married off in 4 years for attempting to mess with our minds.

3 years 11 months 29 days and counting down. Car diid waxaan aniga iyo DD kuu soo doorano. Car. Mwahaha.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, When you both move out of my way and do something with yourself then you can talk to me icon_razz.gif Tell then amaan ii sii, I'm very young you know. I know I sound like a Iisilaan. smile.gif

Loool @ He would accuse me haha lol.

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't know, the "hut idea" of yours, Ms DD taking over the world richness, get married etc What ever. Just do something. :rolleyes:

Lool young-young-lees :D

What hut? Do you mean eloping to Belize? Oh, that's for marka danbe. Mr Right Now surfs these forums, the Somali escapes him but he knows enough to know I am looking for Mr Right Next. Suuqa la is ka ma hidho; u should know that, dhukuro. LoL.

Ibtisam   

Loooooooooooooool @ Suuqa haa iska xiidin Dhukuro, my dear suuqa inan xiido waa waaxa timaha loo xiiraya. Traffic baa ii diiley! :D The problem is then I will be left with the freaks who like dhukuro. Yaahoo. Marka danbe, how long do you plan to live?? :D Lool you are evil, looking for Mr, Right next under his nose! hehe lol

Thepoint yes, now run along will ya.

I'm going to see Batman today.

Ibtisam   

Faheema, I nearly had nightmares of nikaan miliiqsanye ee joker. No wonder he flipped out. :eek:

I did not like the ending. :( Otherwise it was good. Not sure I want it in my collection. It is one of those films that leave you feeling upset and down, bit like Rendition or Last king of Scotland or Blood diamonds. Waa depressing. This one was the fake depressing.