Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^To eat or they wrap you in chocolate???

I like chocolate in small doses, on second though I guess every thing is only good only in small doses.

both. smile.gif First the massage and wrap in chocolate-based products, then a hot chocolate drink. Lily, sure, Blessed can help too if I'm not around to ask.

Blessed   

I've just checked their website, they do a treatment for 'pear ladies' too. So, going to treat myself. Yey.

I can easily go through a small box of Thorntons. Yumm. Come to think of it, mid baan iska qariyey maalin hore. *going to dig it up*

Salaams.

Ibtisam   

Looooooooooooool @ mid baan iska qariyey maalin hore. How do you loool HAha hide something from you?? :D loool

Treat yourself away dear. smile.gif

Blessed   

^Well you know that it already takes real effort for me to remember important stuff. :D

Less than two weeks before Ramadaan begins ladies. Ya Allah, I've so much to do before it satrts. :eek:

I pray for a blessed month and accepted fast for you and yours. Insha Allah. smile.gif

Miriam1   

Ladies some input please. I am looking for some great work-out videos...I have some really old VHS Jazzexercise tapes that I am begining to get really bored with.

any suggestions?

Pucca   

no but while people are diggin up stuff for you maybe they could find me a miracle that will make my hair thick and full ...*sigh*

Miriam1   

^Easy Vitamin E does miracles, I started taking the suplement a few months ago, and I have see a massive difference.

Head to GNC or even a Shoppers Drugmart easy to find and not that expensive.

Heard its best to take in a liquid form, but I can't bare the taste...too thick. Capsules work just fine!

Miriam1   

LOL, no I haven't grown a beard yet. I don't how it works, but it does. Ouh nd Jojoba oil....ahh soo soo good for your hair.

Blessed   

^LOL@ growing a beard.

I've started using an organic shampoo and conditioner only a few months ago (mine is from a brand called Original Source) and my hair has more than doubled in volume. Alhamdulilah. Also, try hot olive oil treatment.

Hayaam,

Sherezade posted a a few good ones in the 'For Fitness Sake' topic. This section.