Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool @ Marrying their dog! haha

Nepthy each to their own.

Do somalis have vowes, I've seen some with the cake and wine glasses.

huh?

Oh, nothing to do with above.

Quit and then abuse.

or better, which I did this year: tell her exactly what you think of her- no abuse- then let her stew for weeks, then leave. She couldn't complain as I hadn't said anything abusive and it was a one to one conversation. She was flustered & nauseatingly tried to be pal-y with me after that. I had something in writing she couldn't defend. She became pale and drawn and people would ask what was wrong with her. Just wait and a moment will come. :cool:

Ibtisam   

Lily, get someone else to do it for you. Or do it with a smile.

Loool @ to refuse, misuse and abuse till death do us part. Can I come to your wedding :D

-Lily-   

I think I'll let the trainee work on her projects from now on. Just very tempted inan timaha ka jiido oo madaxana miiska ugu dhufto.

Ibts, wedding aa? No, not my scene. I plan to elope to Guatemala or somewhere the tribe can't find on the map. You can't come. Two indigenous people will be witnesses. Belize maybe, there's bound to be a muslim to marry us off there.

Lily, you can't avoid her forever; it will make it seem worse than it is when you finally have to deal with her again.

Ibtisam   

^^^That is a great plan, Lily.

She you can run, but you can't hide. We must see! Lool @she would enjoy it, if that was the case, I would pick up a XX DvD and watch that instead. icon_razz.gif