Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Male-free Zone.

Malika   

CL,I would say not yet!,We are still underpaid, overworked..I mean the woman is expected to earn her bread,give birth,raise kids,change the tires on the car,oh stay slim[a sex godddess]clean, cook, garderner,sportwoman etc etc..

Men,overpaid lazy so and so's.. smile.gif

Cara.   

What? Where...where am I? Why am I holding this photo of a lazy-no-good man to my bosom? What's happening to me!?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool

CL:

Come if we could not make fun of them and laugh at them what would we have done. I find them entertaining, only problem they often think I'm laughing with them. If only they knew eh. :D

Malika   

Nature?

I mean we are different,biological make up is different.Had you observed little girls play? automatically they become these little mothers,nurturing and caring for their dolls and the little men,drive their cars carefree knocking anything standing,or kicking a ball or as for my 4yr old nephew he is already eyeing up the girls..What am saying is we are different,and perhaps our roles in Societies are also different. :confused:

[am a beaten woman,dont pay attention to me,where do I hand back the feminist card?].. :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^OR maybe society shapes us to behave in certain ways, the mother buys her daughter stupi*d pink dress and a doll and a little fire/ action man or car for the boy. WHY? Already giving them different roles?

You see me, I did not have any dolls, I did not push silly little dolls around like they were babies, pretending to be a mother, nurturing etc. Stop babying your damn kids, give them something meaningful to do, rather than dressing up dolls at 7years old. icon_razz.gif*ducks

Give me your damn card Malika. *snatches it off :D

Ibtisam   

^^What is wrong??

Hello Blessed. How are you??

I was never a man hater, they just annoy me most of the time. They have their uses, like you know get me tea erm...can't think of anything else right now :D