Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Which section and Posts do you like read most or pertake?

Good Morning, I was asking my self why do i mostly like to read and post under- General section :confused: , Finally found General section adds value into my life there are always different kind of topics impart knowledge to me, Hence I can post anything i like or seem to be valuable?

Haye which section are we into most?

which section and posts do u pertake most? ;)

Sn

Nephissa   

My posting pattern changes, it depends on whether there is a thread with an issue or perspective that grabs my interest. I usually check this [General] forum out, then Womens. I occasionally drift into the Politics. I find the atmosphere a bit cold there. Lots of oinking boys, I no like it. :D

I do go and look around the others every now and again but don't feel the need to post in them much at all. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that Islam is my least viewed section of the forum, god knows it would take the devil himself to drag me there. redface.gif .

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that Islam is my least viewed section of the forum, god knows it would take the devil himself to drag me there. .

At least you should read islamic section posts, it educates me alot.

How are u doing?

Nephissa   

^ Ii soo ducee, Ilaah inuu nuurkiisa qalbiga noo wada ifiyo. I get distracted and bored easily whenever I visit the section. :( .

ps: I'm well, thanks.

Pucca   

I dont post in the islam section but i read it from time to time, as for where i post; usually in the womens or general. The jokes section is neat too *yeaa!* smile.gif

i havent gone into the politics section before..like never *and i've been here awhile* nor do i visit the somali section. i cant relate nor understand either sections. the sports section is just filled with soccer this and soccer that and gets too depressing after awhile...really whats soccer but kicking a ball? blah!

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

There are only four sections that you will see me in and those are.

General.

Islam (I thoroughly agree that its very educational).

Poetry.

Sports.

The rest of the lot are my least favourites and I wouldn't even notice it if they'd never see the light of the day ever again.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Fabregas   

I have 2 confess I once clicked on the womens sections out of curiousity :D , but that section seems dead like many other sections such as the Camel Milk Debate, Students( you all Saaqids)and I can't remeber the other dead sections.. I was once was addicted to the Fadhi Ku Dirir Section( politics section, but alhamdulilah I hardly post on that section nemore talk bout cyber rage......

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOL@you all saaqids...I know eh...

Well most of my posts are in the General section...Though lately, I post in the 'Men's' Section a.k.a. Fadhi Ku Dirir Section a.k.a. Politics - very addictive, one should avoid at all costs...LOL...I also post in the Women's Sections, so it is rather BORING these days...

I don't think I 'EVER' checked out the Sports, Studen Talk, or Islam (shame on me, just shame redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif ) section...

As for the posts I read, it is all about the Tittle of the post...If it seems interesting enough, I check it out...If not, I might still read it just for the heck of it...However, I try to avoid certain posts from certain people, as I have nothing to contribute... :D

Over all, the place is mighty fine... :D