Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

LYON DAAWO DACALLADA ,,,, Kaalay daawo dacallada

Waar niyow waan yaabay ,,,, and it was walking in the rain weliba ka waran

Yeah ,, i might put them on the plane and take them to Hargeisa or i'll just give them the address and they'll walk :D

J-baro, masha allah, you are a gaaboo aa tahay(anaaba kaa dheer), didnt take you for the midget type. lol@kk's comment about calooshaada, bal yaa dhahay sidaas sawirka ufiiri, I think meelo kale ayay daawaneysay (i.e the eyes)

How come you won't come out in the open to confirm that is it indeed you on that sawirka, teeda kale, why post your co-workers, when you may or may not have their consent to use their image in a public forum, but exclude yourself from it? (just doesn't add up J-baro, sheeka jaceylka)

Inaalillaaaaaaaaah ,,,,,,,, how many times do i've to tell you that i'm not there ,,,, again i say I'M NOT IN THE PICTURES ,, waxbay yaanay indhuhu idin daalin oo kolba will indho qurux badan aydaan ku dhaygagin :D

Layzie ,, kuwaasi they know that their photos are here ,,, so don't worry they are more crazy than that anigaa kaa oge :D

I know meeshay KK eegaysay :D:D