Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

CITY CENTER HOTEL

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I said the place sucks ,,,,,,, i remember one night after we finished the meal and asked for the bill, the waiter stood there reading the bill shouting: "Waxaad qabtaan 99 Kun iyo shan boqol",,,,
:D

Bal yaa yidhi noo akhri ma reer miyi buu na mooday ,,, loooooooool

JB
waxaan ku waydiiyay, what currency do you use in Hargeysa?

Somali Shilling
lee ha idhihin, hadii kale saa u qoslaaayo waa suuuxaaaa..
SS6.JPG

SS5.JPG

^J-BARO, BEEN BADANIDAA.

MY HABARYARO who travelled with her medical organization and did stay in hargeisa for few months last year said, american dollar is the preferred currency in somaliland, ee why aa fake bills usoo sharaxee meeshaan?

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^J-BARO, BEEN BADANIDAA.

MY HABARYARO who travelled with her medical organization and did stay in hargeisa for few months last year said, american dollar is the preferred currency in somaliland, ee why aa fake bills usoo sharaxee meeshaan?

You still have to exchange your American dollars with SL currency once you get there. Your "Habaryao" haven't talked to you much.

^ The folks in S-land prefer the dollar over the local currency, thats a fact.

American dollar aa loo sijuudooyaa in all of africa and s-land isn't any different.

You can spin it in anyway you like, but fact is fact eedo.

PS: I don't recall you being around when my habo was updating me about this currency discussion, so how do you know if she didn't talk to me much about it? Focus focus owly, I don't want you getting confused again.

^ The folks in S-land prefer the dollar over the local currency, thats a fact.

The folks you are talking about is me as well. You're talking from the sideline not knowing nothing. Please just move along. Some of us go there every summer and know what they're talking.

^lol@I don't know waxa aan ka hadlaayo.

Eedo, I am talking about what I have been told and what I have read, thats just as good as being on the so called "sidelines", since football arena aa sheekada ubadashay.

and what makes you an expert, remember you are just a visitor, so, its a matter of opinion, ee get going.

I told you before, you are as clueless as they get, don't try that ish you pull around here eedo.

PS: Probably the locals way u harowsadeen, taking your dollar for a high exchange rate, suckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Nephissa   

^lol@I don't know waxa aan ka hadlaayo.

Eedo, I am talking about what I have been told and what I have read, thats just as good as being on the so called "sidelines", since football arena aa sheekada ubadashay.

and what makes you an expert,
remember you are just a visitor
, so, its a matter of opinion, ee get going.

LOL, did you mean to say: "wiil yar oo dhaqan-celis loo celiyay"? :D

^lol nephy, he is probably oday gaboowe oo 40s kusii socdo.

Wiilka avatarkaaga, yaa umaleynee inuu timaha usameeye on his way to fighting the amxaaro?

waa soldier oo rageesa eh

Nephissa   

Wiilka avatarkaaga, yaa umaleynee inuu timaha usameeye on his way to fighting the amxaaro?

waa soldier oo rageesa eh

Waxaa u malaynaa Amxaarada intuusan qabriga u dirin, twists his dreadlocks every now and then to keep them looking pretty. Raggiisii wa nis!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

KK, hayeh, TFG currency see ahee isticmaashaa ayadana?
bir?

Aloow yaa iikeeno birtaa sheegoysid aankula dhecee...Adna kuwaasaa ku waalatay, allaha kucaafiyo abaay, waxkaloo kudhoho ma aqaaniyee...

Miriam1   

They do prefer the American dollar, but when I was there a lot of the local stores asked if I had any Somaliland money instead, since its a hassle to go exchange the funds, and specially since everyone EVERYONE argued about the correct exchange rate...your safer dealing with the local monies, naturally most of the shopkeepers tried to rip you off.

So its a yes and no answer. They love American money, but its hassle to pay with it.

I always found it funny, how we find praise for one lone building in the middle of desolation.

I'd be happier if everyone living in a tin hut had a proper home...instead of some expensive hotel no one can afford to stay in. Perspective folks, this isn't development but the aesthetics of it.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by GJ_Goate:

I swear when was in Burco,i saw ppl using Somali Shilin? am sure of this........

You are right but on my recent visit more people prefered the SL Sh as you carry less for $10 exchanged :D

JB, some of those guys are drinking the right water :cool: