Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

MY BOSS!

Miriam1   

Sayid...why do you have the need to exgarate? Be honest and tell us what you really said!

No one in their right mind will speak like that. Walahi some folks and their SOL alter-egos.

Originally posted by Hayam:

Sayid...why do you have the need to exgarate? Be honest and tell us what you really said!

No one in their right mind will speak like that. Walahi some folks and their SOL alter-egos.

Honestly this is what i said to him:

what your comments show - is ignorance and condescending attitude propagated by Zionist machinery, - i am prepelexed as to how you came to be a head of a unit dedicated to the imbetterment of ethnic minorities and yet hold those bigoted beliefs about their countries of origin. - as for somalia - fyi - know this - at least no one else lays claim to their land - nor have they stoled from any else by the barrel of the gun"

however i did omit his reply to a meager one line and filled with yada yadi and bla bla

when infact he did go on a bit about working in tower hamlets and it being accepted fact that somalia is failed state and it is split into many fiefdoms etc etc.

as for what you think of me - well lets wait and meet one day before you pass a judgedment on me and my alter ego - those who know me best will tell you otherwise.

case rest - lucky for you i am in good mood to reply to you today in orderly fashion - be thankful to ALLah....