Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Ayaandaro

What a huge disappointment.

Such a crowd, including old habro, cheering a hatred a message as this, about their own people and city, Xamar.

I'm also disappointed to see Cabdijibaar Khaliiji, a respected newcomer singer at present on this vitriol-laden ruwaayad.

Maxee galabsaday Xamar? I am even sure considerable percentage of the crowd were even born there.

More sadder the event took place at my current residence city of Koronto.

:(:(:(

RedSea   

who are we kidding saxib,that is the case of all Somalis,whether they went public or not,they are cursing each other behind closedoors anyways,hence the reason you and I are stuck in foreing country as immigrants is a sign of us being cursed,laakin hanaga dhaadhicin waxani inay yihiin wax cusub.

Are you condoning what the guy is saying and cheerful response from the crowd? Adigaaba unfortunate kale noqday, reasoning waxaan aan loo fooshaxun.

I don't know about you since waxaan kugu cusbeen, however indeed it is to me. I've never seen waxaan camal, oo naceyb iyo xaasidnimo Soomaali u qabo, saan la iguma soo korin, soori. Not even in private waxaan ku arkay, hadaaba private u maleysay wax qarsan ka socdaan, iskaba dhaaf public.

---------------

Che, widaaygiis, I can't put the words on here wuxuu lee yahay. It is best left to watch it. Waaba la gartay wannabe rapper ha iska hadlee, but the sickening response from the crowd ayaaba aad iga yaabiye, especially some old dumar and other community leaders, including a soccer coach whose team participates a pan-Soomaali tournament every summer.

RedSea   

^waar maxaad horta dhiiga shan boqol ugaysaan marka wax laydin yidhaa abti,anigu waxaan kuleeyahay,I have seen this kind of stuff from all Somalis,you should well know that.

If you don't know,can you tell me the reason why you and I came here in teh first place,or why your beloved city of Baydhabo earned that dark nick,well because of qabiil hatred right,I think you know what I mean.

Awjimcaaloow, he is referring "the death city" Galbeed media ominously dubbed.

Baddacase, dhiig kacay ma jiro. You are condoning wax yaab leh, ee condemn gareey ama amanaan ama iska shib dheh. You don't have to excuse waxaas caaytamaayo iyo sidii habar camal u habaartamaayo.

NB, I didn't know, though, Baydhabo was my "beloved city." I thought I was Xamar-bred, which I still have Xamar at heart.

Warmoog   

It's what one makes of it, that is for sure. If these rap lyrics are hate speech, they're mild. I have seen and read far, far worse from both sides of the political divide. One always can fret and call attention to such silly things, but what is the point – really? To generate more hate and reinforce people's mutual misperceptions of each other? Please. Spare me, I say.

RedSea   

MMA..are you out of your mind,how can I condone someone who bashes whole regions and their tribes?

buddy calaacal ma qabtid ayaan ku odhan,ee kubada daji bal awoow.

However,what Iam trying to make clear is that you shouldn't be acting as some sort of angel who hasn't seen nor heard such of its kind before,because I thought every somali was aware that Somalis are all bunch of sorry people full of hatred,hence for not having a legitamate government in this day and age.

So let us not blow this thing out of porportion angel boy,and rather let us approach in rational way while realizing that there are many people from all regions of the Somali peninsula who say such.

This isnt the first time i have heard of it,nor do I expect it to stop,but note,that I have heard Southern folks also saying somethings that went' along those lines in rather different fashion.

In addition,the city of Xamar was the beloved city of all Somalis,not that I knew you were born there,but I was refering to your clan resided areas such Baydhabo city and nothing more.

The term the "city of death" was something we all witnessed,because the term had some truth based on the situation that occured and not just limited to being Western media made up.

good day folks,,