Che -Guevara

General Adem Mohammed is the new Chief of Staff for Ethiopia Defense Forces

5 hours ago, Apophis said:

Abiy will not a third attempt.

agree with you, won't survive third attempt, he is already like a cat.

Amhara are on the move, and these not so smart Oromo are no much.

galbeedi   

Maakhiri1,

Even the first world whites couldn't control South Africa. The Oromo nation is huge today with hundreds of thousands of educated people who graduated in university. Their  Kilil have more than four or five cities with over a million people. It is hard to imagine this until you see this in person. I visited Oromo owned and managed Rift Valley University in Addis , and I couldn't believe how the Oromo youth were proud , elegant and advanced . That was in Addis. Imagine how many more in their Kilil. Folks, while we were arguing about Mogadishu and Somaliland, the world had advanced more than we think.

They are on the verge of taking over Addis Ababa. The TPLF had decimated the amhara power. Also, unlike the Amhara radicals, the Oromo youth are willing to sacrifice to gain their freedom. The Oromo had overthrown a thousand years imperial order and on the process had liberated many nations within Ethiopia including the tribal and dysfunctional Somalis who lost their  zeal of freedom and honour.

If we are enjoying freedom in Jigjiga and strolling the bulevards without fear as I did few months ago, it is all thanks to Oromo freedom fighters.

This Hawaas. 

Hear of Oromo uprising in Ambo university stadium

Bishuftu , formerly DebraZeyt. Just 50 km from Addis, beautiful mountains and sven lakes. I spent a day and had lunch at the buffet restaurant overlooking the lake. Even Cumar Geele has a house their.

.Jima city in the South west

Another city called Shashamane, Oromia.

The Oromo nation is huge nation within Ethiopian nation.

Hadaam, formerly Nazret.

No one can sundue this Oromo nation anymore.

It looks good on the surface, but the Oromo are actuallt removing him from places they want to control.

They removed him from Air Force commander and moved him to Chief of Security a place they have summarily cleaned up prior.

Now when they find out the Security is their weakest link (capacity, training, experience of all the new Oromos they filled the place with) they most likely want to do an overhaul of security. Most likely from South or even Tigray. I don;t think there is a Somali or Afar that can go into this position.

The general was always accused of being Tigray in the past by Amxara even though he is from their kilil. For the Amxara a Muslim in any position of military or security command is new thing, for Tigray its an old thing.