Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator 3

Jacpher   

Dateline NBC has conducted a sting operation on potential child molesters in South California that aired last Friday. This was the third hidden show but this time law enforcement waited outside to arrest these online predators. Over a three day period, more than fifty men showed up to engage sexual acts with minors, all arrested on the spot except one. Men of all ages & socioeconomic status including a Homeland Security Investigator, High School teacher and business, showed up and got arrested. Here’s a link of pictures of these men. Check out #26. Some of these men admit of seeing the previous shows of Dateline.

Source: Dateline NBC

Do you think Somali parents are aware of the danger of online chartrooms, if not monitored? Do Somali parents employ the necessity tools to safeguard their kids online? I hope every parent out there realizes the dangers of online and talks to their children about it. Good job Dateline. Such an excellent public service.

u see no somali this time!! riverside has quiet few somalis too. we good ppl in cali!!

we might haver alot of airheads, but thats ok! it comes with the territory.

J.Lee   

Ah! A Dateline junkie.

:D @Riverside. No comment.

I watched an episode that aired before this one and it talked about: how and in what manner child molesters were convicted and sentenced; why they are never truly allowed to return to the lifestyle they led beforehand; and what steps or measures can be and are taken to prevent them from being repeat offenders such as the buildings of state funded gated trailer communities and GPS trackers chained to their ankles. It was fascinating.

But the truly interesting thing, one that made me pause was how most of the molesters have been sexual victims as children themselves. This above all-else, was the trend all the predators shared. It made me wonder about their physiological development, especially at the point their instincts changed from being the prey to being the hunter.

Runtii, the human mind is incredible as it is but when it has a defect, it's more interesting to study walee.

Anyway, I was very surprised at how resigned they were to their fate; I would rather choose death than live in such captivity.

Khayr   

Salamz,

That was a bit alarming to have 35men-in one day, try to have sex with a 12yr boy and/or 13yrs girl.

Duca,

I don't think that somali parents do enough monitoring because the internet is TOO BIG and there are an infinite number of sites that can't be managed by parents.

Nephissa   

Nothing more hilarious than seeing some of those pervs running for their lives. I would love to be a part of it, going online and pretending to be a 13 year old girl to catch these sickos with the police department. It would be nice to casterate them all, remove the offending organ, but unfortunately they will find something else to use - in one case a broom handle.

As for parents its hard to know who your kids are talking to online, unless you monitor them everyday/everywhere. There are computers at schools and libraries that they can get into a chatroom.

Key points to tell our children:

* Give no real identifying information out.

* Don't talk to strangers online.

^^^, you can actually contact perverted-justice, which is a non-funded organization who teamed up with dateline-nbc along with the sheriff's department to catch this 30 something men on friday's show. I watched to catch a predator 1, the initial investigation that Dateline-NBC aired, huge fan of the show. What was surprising to me this past friday as I watched the 3rd part of this sickness is that these men actually stayed behind to talk to the reporter and even attempted to rationalize their reasons for being there.

These perverts came looking for lil 12, 13 yr olds, boys as well as girls, all was acted by a volunteer of perverted-justice, a girl who can sound like a teenage boy as well as a teenager girl, she did a great job.

The one thing I couldn't stop laughing@ was when the married teacher with the 3 or 4 children at home came looking for this 13 yr old he chatted with online and had the nerve to sit in the stool chair and start with, "just take me right now". LOL

He goes he is sick, and he knows it, but swears that this is his first time meeting people face to face. He admits that he chats to little girls online but never acted on it until today and he had a feeling something would go down.

I mean, amazingly we find out this man was actually a teacher at a elementary school, I think who was happily married with children at home and he came looking for a 13 yr old girl on a saturday morning. I really feel sorry for his family the most part, his wife for being married to a sicko, and his children, especially if he has little girls, and who knows he might have done something to her or the boys. This man's life just ended thanks to my favourite network programming , DATELINE, gotta love them for protecting the children.

Did anyone watch when DATELINE-NBC launched their investigation in thailand regarding child-prostitution? They caught a Doctor who happens to be american and goes to thailand to fulfill his sick fantasy and that is to sleep with children who reside in thailand, DATELINE-NBC caught him. A doctor pple, it can't get any sicker than that. I never really did find out what type of doctor he was, but I hope he wasn't a family physician, I am sure his former patience would feel sick to their stomach had they seen that episode. DATELINE does justice, I can't really say much about the other network for having a program that actually makes a difference, they dont just do the talking, they do the walking as well.

PS:I would definitely advise you folks to check out the backgrounds of your family physician, school teachers, if you got kids and definitely find out if your neighbours are sex offenders. You can't trust anyone these days, gotta watch out for #1

Very sad, but hilarious at times specially the Sikh dude, and the fat dude drove by house and saw the cops there, yet came back to the house looking for a victim...how perverted can you get. Even the presence of the cops didn't discourage this guy. N Iam happy they caught the school teacher!!!

Lake   

Originally posted by rudy:

u see no somali this time!! riverside has quiet few somalis too. we good ppl in cali!!

we might haver alot of airheads, but thats ok! it comes with the territory.

What do you mean by "u see no somali this time"? you mean to tell me they caught a somali guy before? hahaha please tell me this isn't so